Moparts

Superbird correct grille and park light frame screws and j-n

Posted By: 4406bbl

Superbird correct grille and park light frame screws and j-n - 01/03/18 01:52 AM

What I have is a fillister head style philips, black coated with flat head, #8 or so thread, and a j-nut that has the front side shortened, so it clears the nose cone, grille frame groove . Both items have yellow and orange overspray, so I think these are right as previous owner had an orange bird also. Does anyone have a picture of a known correct screw and j-nut? Does anyone sell correct screws and j-nuts, and were the screws painted body color or left black? Thanks
Posted By: 62maxwgn

Re: Superbird correct grille and park light frame screws and j-n - 01/03/18 08:46 AM

Get in touch with Dave Patik he has what you need.My screws are painted because I wanted them that way,bought the car 34 yrs ago and don't really remember back then.

http://www.performancecargraphics.com/index.html

Attached picture P8130497.JPG
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Superbird correct grille and park light frame screws and j-n - 01/03/18 12:17 PM

2 different styled screws where used on the bird's grille/surround frames, one flat, one oval head design, both undercut on the backside, both used J/U clips, grille frames and screws were installed when the cone was primed/painted as an assy
Posted By: 4406bbl

Re: Superbird correct grille and park light frame screws and j-n - 01/03/18 05:27 PM

Ok, thanks for the info.
© 2024 Moparts Forums