Moparts

Challenger Horns

Posted By: 70challrtse

Challenger Horns - 06/05/08 10:52 PM

My 70 Challenger top horn faces in and the bottom faces out,but my Cuda's horns are just the opposite - the top faces out and the bottom faces in. Which is correct, or does it make a difference? Thanks
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: Challenger Horns - 06/05/08 10:55 PM

Ron,
clean out your pm box

Re: Challenger Horns - 06/05/08 11:00 PM

Thanks, I have.

Re: Challenger Horns - 06/07/08 01:58 AM

Let me ask it differently, does the HI go top or bottom? Thanks.
Posted By: ECS

Re: Challenger Horns - 06/08/08 04:53 AM

Hi Ron,
The Cuda and Challenger are the same. Low note on top and Hi note on the bottom. Hope this helps!

Attached picture 4474808-100_2851.JPG

Re: Challenger Horns - 06/08/08 12:40 PM

Great thats the way they were, and you answered my next question as well; I was wondering about the finish on the bolts that attach the horns. Thanks.
Posted By: Blues_Cuda

Re: Challenger Horns - 06/09/08 12:21 PM

Quote:

Hi Ron,
The Cuda and Challenger are the same. Low note on top and Hi note on the bottom. Hope this helps!

Totally unrelated, but is this the U-code Challenger that is white w/ the blue roof? I heard that you had one in the works a while back & I have been looking forward to seeing it.

Re: Challenger Horns - 06/09/08 02:46 PM

Yes, it is that car. I think I saw you taking pictures of your Cuda a few weeks ago in the parking lot behind Wal-Mart in Arnold, Mo. I was leaving my Church that over looks that particular parking lot. We are working on the car about 15 minuets from that location. Let me know if you want to meet up and have a look at the car sometime!
Posted By: Blues_Cuda

Re: Challenger Horns - 06/09/08 05:16 PM

Holy cow...that was me. I had to pick up some diapers and decided to take my wife's Barracuda. (Just happened to have the camera in the car, so I shot some pictures for giggles.)

And yes...I'd love to see the Challenger.

Is it at Steve's house?

Re: Challenger Horns - 06/09/08 06:01 PM

Is it at Steve's house?

It sure is! Headed that way right now. I am usually there working with him 5-6 days a week. Hope to see you soon. Take care.

DW
© 2024 Moparts Forums