Moparts

Correct 69 Charger RT Muffler Clamps

Posted By: Sixt8Chrgr

Correct 69 Charger RT Muffler Clamps - 11/23/17 02:53 AM

I just bought an exhaust system from ECS and they don't sell the correct clamps for my car. They referred me to Frank Badalson whom I spoke to today. His guy that was fabricating them has passed away and all the specs went with him. Anyone have a contact?

Thanks
Posted By: wesgtx440

Re: Correct 69 Charger RT Muffler Clamps - 11/23/17 05:30 PM

http://www.accurateltd.com/Clamps-including-Q-clamps-and-tailpipe-straps_c_43.html
shruggy
Posted By: RJS

Re: Correct 69 Charger RT Muffler Clamps - 11/23/17 05:49 PM

Just google Frank or Roger Gibson
Posted By: fuelishnsilly

Re: Correct 69 Charger RT Muffler Clamps - 11/25/17 06:30 AM

I think what he was saying was that Frank's guy that was fabricating them for Frank passed away and the specs (if any were written down) that the guy had in his head went with him.
Posted By: fastmark

Re: Correct 69 Charger RT Muffler Clamps - 11/25/17 01:50 PM

Try Gardner exhaust. I think he sells accurate ones.

Re: Correct 69 Charger RT Muffler Clamps - 11/25/17 02:43 PM

Originally Posted By fuelishnsilly
I think what he was saying was that Frank's guy that was fabricating them for Frank passed away and the specs (if any were written down) that the guy had in his head went with him.

Correct

Re: Correct 69 Charger RT Muffler Clamps - 11/25/17 02:44 PM

Originally Posted By fastmark
Try Gardner exhaust. I think he sells accurate ones.

Eric Gardner will not sell you just the clamps. You have to buy the entire system from him.

Re: Correct 69 Charger RT Muffler Clamps - 11/25/17 02:44 PM

I am going to call Accurate or jump on their website
Posted By: 6PakBee

Re: Correct 69 Charger RT Muffler Clamps - 11/27/17 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By Sixt8Chrgr
I just bought an exhaust system from ECS and they don't sell the correct clamps for my car. They referred me to Frank Badalson whom I spoke to today. His guy that was fabricating them has passed away and all the specs went with him. Anyone have a contact?

Thanks

Which clamps are you looking for? The muffler Q-clamps or the tailpipe strap?
Posted By: bill440rt

Re: Correct 69 Charger RT Muffler Clamps - 11/27/17 09:41 PM

Accurate’s clamps are nice, but not close to originals (wrong plating, incorrect hardware, etc). Their Q-clamps also do not have the numbers stamped into them like originals do. Gardner will not sell hardware/clamps separately, you need to buy a complete system. From what I was told they got their clamps from Badalson anyway.
© 2024 Moparts Forums