Moparts

Question for AMD dealers

Posted By: JERICOGTX

Question for AMD dealers - 05/03/17 03:41 PM

I ordered a set of AMD door skins for my '68 Road Runner, and received the LH skin, but was told RH skins are on back order. Do any of the dealers know if RH skins are available, and if not any idea when AMD will have them? I need to know if I should cancel my current order, and go through someone else.

Thanks.

Jeff
Posted By: 69bfan

Re: Question for AMD dealers - 05/03/17 04:52 PM

Jeff,
Did you order directly from AMD or go through a AMD dealer? As a dealer from them, they have been very good on the ability to inform me the status of inventory and expected due dates. I would suggest calling them directly and inquire on the availability and expected arrival date. Just know that it may take close to a week or more to get the inventory back in stock on the shelf once it arrives on the dock. Also, if the item is a good mover, and has been on back order for a time, then that new inventory may go out relatively quickly.
Richrd
Posted By: Stanton

Re: Question for AMD dealers - 05/03/17 05:19 PM

I've always bought off Ebay from Tamraz. If the part is listed there it also shows on-hand quantity. He's also the lowest price Ivve found AND ships free.

2 available

http://www.ebay.com/itm/68-70-Mopar-B-Body-RIGHT-Door-Skin-NEW-TOOLING-by-AMD-/251640251344?fits=Year%3A1969%7CMake%3APlymouth&hash=item3a96ed83d0:g:5HMAAOSwLVZVw5cq&vxp=mtr
Posted By: hotairballoonpilot

Re: Question for AMD dealers - 05/03/17 07:17 PM

I looked it up and both sides are out of stock. Like was said contact them for an ETA. Anna is who I deal with. Very informative if they have an ETA she always lets me know.
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: Question for AMD dealers - 05/03/17 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By Stanton
I've always bought off Ebay from Tamraz. If the part is listed there it also shows on-hand quantity. He's also the lowest price Ivve found AND ships free.

2 available

http://www.ebay.com/itm/68-70-Mopar-B-Body-RIGHT-Door-Skin-NEW-TOOLING-by-AMD-/251640251344?fits=Year%3A1969%7CMake%3APlymouth&hash=item3a96ed83d0:g:5HMAAOSwLVZVw5cq&vxp=mtr

I placed my order with them over a month ago, and only received the drivers side door. I asked when then the passenger side would be shipped, and was told. No idea... Why list it, if it's not available? They have not been easy to deal with on this. Everything else I bought through them was simple, as they just drop ship the parts.
© 2024 Moparts Forums