Moparts

Space saver tire and filler bottle for E-body, where to get?

Posted By: BADBEE

Space saver tire and filler bottle for E-body, where to get? - 06/04/08 07:45 PM

I am just looking for a reproduction space saver tire, was hoping
that I dont have to give up my first born to get one.
How about the bottle, whos repopping those?
Thanks
Posted By: m46rat

Re: Space saver tire and filler bottle for E-body, where to get? - 06/04/08 10:25 PM

I think the closest "cheap" pseudo reproduction tire you can get is one of the many on eBay being sold by a plethora of French Canadian guys. They are in reality ALL F Body spares. If accuarcy is not really important then that would be the ticket. I do not believe any reproduction tires have been or are currently being made. I think that there are a few different vendors that make a repro cannister. Others will chime in about this I am sure. I have several original space saver rims(without tire) with various date codes if you are interested.
Posted By: 70440+6bbl

Re: Space saver tire and filler bottle for E-body, where to get? - 06/05/08 12:21 AM

I may be blind, but I cannot find the guy that was selling the nice SS repop can... I bought one from him years ago for my last '70 'Cuda, but I can't remember his name.
Posted By: JulesdaWiperman

Re: Space saver tire and filler bottle for E-body, where to get? - 06/05/08 01:32 AM

Ken chettleburgh (chettlekd@cs.com)
That's where I buy them.
Jules
Posted By: 68KillerBee

Re: Space saver tire and filler bottle for E-body, where to get? - 06/09/08 05:59 AM

just wondering how to tell the difference? whats numbers are for e-bods and what about the rest?
Posted By: BADBEE

Re: Space saver tire and filler bottle for E-body, where to get? - 06/10/08 07:08 PM

Thanks Jules.
Still need to find a source for the tire??????
Posted By: JulesdaWiperman

Re: Space saver tire and filler bottle for E-body, where to get? - 06/10/08 07:52 PM

I have a wheel ( tire and rim) but I'll need your first born.
Email me if you are interested.
Jules
© 2024 Moparts Forums