Moparts

Does Year One Sell Legendary Interiors ?

Posted By: Mr D21

Does Year One Sell Legendary Interiors ? - 12/26/16 06:16 PM

I need a couple seat backs and was thinking ordering from year one - will I get legendary ??
Posted By: Mastershake340

Re: Does Year One Sell Legendary Interiors ? - 12/26/16 06:31 PM

I'm pretty sure YO sells PUI interior parts.
For Legendary products, why not deal with Dantes? thumbs
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: Does Year One Sell Legendary Interiors ? - 12/26/16 07:12 PM

Second vote for Dante. Dante - Legendary Dealer with great customer service.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Does Year One Sell Legendary Interiors ? - 12/26/16 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By Mr D21
I need a couple seat backs and was thinking ordering from year one - will I get legendary ??

You could call and ask, they have no issue disclosing their source, or you could go thru several of the vendors listed here on Moparts, or Legendary directly

either way, specify that you request "Legendary" made products only, as other suppliers lines may be substituted if you don't request it
Posted By: Morty426

Re: Does Year One Sell Legendary Interiors ? - 12/26/16 09:01 PM

Unless someone is holding a gun to your head there is no reason to buy from YO

Go to Dante's or Legendary directly
Posted By: curbman68

Re: Does Year One Sell Legendary Interiors ? - 12/26/16 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By DAYCLONA

either way, specify that you request "Legendary" made products only, as other suppliers lines may be substituted if you don't request it

Do this for sure. I got in on one of these "group buys" or special sales or whatever you want to call it and ended up with interior parts from about every manufacturer you could think of. Problem was the colors didn't match from manufacturer to manufacturer and I ended up buying extra parts from Legendary to match the seat covers and door panels that came from them.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Does Year One Sell Legendary Interiors ? - 12/26/16 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By curbman68

Do this for sure. I got in on one of these "group buys" or special sales or whatever you want to call it and ended up with interior parts from about every manufacturer you could think of. Problem was the colors didn't match from manufacturer to manufacturer and I ended up buying extra parts from Legendary to match the seat covers and door panels that came from them.

While it's nice to have a "matching interior" (I'm fussy about that as well)the problem you described above was common to the cars on the assy line back in the day, so actually it's quite correct, acceptable maybe not?, but correct...

But one does find a difference in quality between Legendary and other suppliers like PUI, TrimParts, etc

Attached picture walden4.JPG
Attached picture walden5.JPG
Posted By: mopar346

Re: Does Year One Sell Legendary Interiors ? - 12/27/16 05:30 AM

Dante without a doubt.
Posted By: denfireguy

Re: Does Year One Sell Legendary Interiors ? - 12/27/16 07:13 PM

While it's nice to have a "matching interior" (I'm fussy about that as well)the problem you described above was common to the cars on the assy line back in the day, so actually it's quite correct, acceptable maybe not?, but correct...

But one does find a difference in quality between Legendary and other suppliers like PUI, TrimParts, etc

Looks exactly like my interior. Many shades of the same color blue.
Posted By: Mr D21

Re: Does Year One Sell Legendary Interiors ? - 12/28/16 12:34 AM

Ordered from Dantes today - thanks guys
Posted By: Morty426

Re: Does Year One Sell Legendary Interiors ? - 12/28/16 05:39 AM

Originally Posted By denfireguy

Looks exactly like my interior. Many shades of the same color blue.

As it should up
© 2024 Moparts Forums