Moparts

Horn Location of a 70' B-body

Posted By: Anonymous

Horn Location of a 70' B-body - 05/31/08 06:16 PM

does anybody have a picture of where the horn should be mounted in a 70 B-body?
Posted By: beepbeep

Re: Horn Location of a 70' B-body - 05/31/08 06:30 PM

Quote:

Attached picture 4463935-junk.jpg
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: Horn Location of a 70' B-body - 05/31/08 06:40 PM

Quote:

Doesn't the radiator support have 2 welded in nuts with a locator hole next to that to accept the horn bolts??

Should be just off the passenger side of the radiator like most all Mopars. Probably the only to welded in nuts on that side of the radiator support.
Posted By: rrunner

Re: Horn Location of a 70' B-body - 05/31/08 07:46 PM

pavell, that Bee is a V code car? Did you ever figure out what the dash really consisted of? Do you need some horns? I should have some around you could have if you need them.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Horn Location of a 70' B-body - 06/05/08 01:41 AM

Quote:

pavell, that Bee is a V code car? Did you ever figure out what the dash really consisted of? Do you need some horns? I should have some around you could have if you need them.

hey, no the car is not a V-code, it was originally a 383 4-speed, now has a 67' 440 block in the car. I wish it was a real V code haha.

Yes I contacted the previous owner he said all the interior was a complete disaster, so ithe dash trim and cluster was also replaced with stuff from a 68' charger parts car which also had a/c which he tried to install in the bee . The guy didn't realize what the hell he was doing. I'm slowly going to reverse the crap he mucked up. He was paying a mechanic to work on it and he wasn't too mechanically inclined.One day I will collect the parts to make the dash correct. But atm I'm just going to drive it.

Yea I have the horns I still haven't thrown them on yet. Thanks though.
Posted By: 472 R/T SE

Re: Horn Location of a 70' B-body - 06/05/08 09:14 PM

'70 Charger

© 2024 Moparts Forums