Moparts

where to go for seat belts?

Posted By: hotairballoonpilot

where to go for seat belts? - 03/02/16 08:47 PM

I know Snake Oil restores seat belts but who else does them or can you buy correct new ones for 69 B bodies? Lap and shoulder belts and buckles.

Tried search but that didn't get me results without going through 10 pages plus.

thanks
corey
Posted By: Cuda Cody

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/02/16 09:59 PM

Bill Edwards has great prices and I really like his work. His number is 931-703-5574
Posted By: 70gtx440dana

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/02/16 11:07 PM

Originally Posted By Cody
Bill Edwards has great prices and I really like his work. His number is 931-703-5574

yes....Bill Edwards at: http://www.allmoparseatbelts.com/
Posted By: VCODE

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/03/16 01:21 AM

Originally Posted By 70gtx440dana

yes....Bill Edwards at: http://www.allmoparseatbelts.com/

2X
Bob

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/03/16 06:51 PM

Just sent him an email and got reply back.complete set for a 69 Bee he said was 475 plus 30 core charge for missing the shoulder belts. Is that normal on belts for price? I wasn't expecting that kinda money. Nothing bashing his pricing just wasn't expecting that much. Eye opener for sure. His belts on web site and fast response by email was VERY impressive though.

Thanks guys!

corey
Posted By: HEMICUDA

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/03/16 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By hotairballoonpilot
Just sent him an email and got reply back.complete set for a 69 Bee he said was 475 plus 30 core charge for missing the shoulder belts. Is that normal on belts for price? I wasn't expecting that kinda money. Nothing bashing his pricing just wasn't expecting that much. Eye opener for sure. His belts on web site and fast response by email was VERY impressive though.

Thanks guys!

corey

Get a quote from Ssnake-Oyl Corey, they will make you feel much better about Bill's prices.

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/03/16 07:03 PM

I just googled and read a posts back in like a few years ago. Yeah I am shocked at the prices. Just never had to source a set out before and glad have not had to. I just passed the info onto my customer and I am sure when he pulls the trigger he will say go with Bill but its his money so I will wait and see. Its not like he is an E body guy Mike he is just a lonely B body guy. smile

corey

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/03/16 10:13 PM

going to go with bill's. thanks all!

corey
Posted By: 68_661charger

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/03/16 11:14 PM

The Bill Edwards belts look nice and I see Classic Industries and AB/E has similar belts for the same price. I wonder what the comparison is?

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/04/16 12:38 AM

I just googled and read a posts back in like a few years ago. Yeah I am shocked at the prices. Just never had to source a set out before and glad have not had to. I just passed the info onto my customer and I am sure when he pulls the trigger he will say go with Bill but its his money so I will wait and see. Its not like he is an E body guy Mike he is just a lonely B body guy. smile

corey

That's not fair Corey, I'm a cbody guy.

Attached picture 70 Fury.jpg
Posted By: flypaper

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/04/16 04:04 AM

man,i could only wish that a b body would come apart like that..
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/04/16 07:01 AM

Originally Posted By HEMICUDA

Thanks guys!

corey

Get a quote from Ssnake-Oyl Corey, they will make you feel much better about Bill's prices.

haha

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/04/16 04:41 PM

corey

I heard C body guys are guys who have DEEP pockets and don't cry about prices though! BTW that boat hit the road yet?
Posted By: Siba

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/08/16 07:58 PM

Sharon's Web.
They are always at Mopar Nats with nice products.
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/09/16 07:01 AM

iagree

I have Bills belts in my GTS

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 03/09/16 10:04 AM

corey

I heard C body guys are guys who have DEEP pockets and don't cry about prices though! BTW that boat hit the road yet?

Fired it up for the first time yesterday, just might run it down the street this weekend weather permitting.

Re: where to go for seat belts? - 04/07/16 11:12 PM

Just remembered I never replied on the seat belts. Got them from Bill. They are awesome and look great!
© 2024 Moparts Forums