Moparts

1974 charger need headliner and carpet

Posted By: sparcy

1974 charger need headliner and carpet - 02/07/16 09:20 PM

best place to buy headliner and carpet for my 74 charger . I got samples from legendary and dante . legendary said cars with ember gold came with tan headliners . i have a peace of original and it seems darker than sample , and its 40 years old you would think it would fade and b liter . how is dante to deal with ? car is black . just want it to look good and factory to a cheby clown .
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: 1974 charger need headliner and carpet - 02/07/16 09:25 PM

Dante is great & he is a Legendary dealer as well as a Moparts sponsor.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: 1974 charger need headliner and carpet - 02/07/16 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By sparcy
best place to buy headliner and carpet for my 74 charger . I got samples from legendary and dante . legendary said cars with ember gold came with tan headliners . i have a peace of original and it seems darker than sample , and its 40 years old you would think it would fade and b liter . how is dante to deal with ? car is black . just want it to look good and factory to a cheby clown .

Last I knew Legendary carried 2 carpet lines Trim Parts and ACC, so best to specify (same if using a vendor and want Legendary products, otherwise a substitution may be shipped), I'd recommend the ACC over the TP for quality and fit, another consideration with carpet is whether you prefer 80/20 loop (Stock/OEM) or High Cut Pile

Mike
© 2024 Moparts Forums