Moparts

harness connector foam seal?

Posted By: HelleOnWheels

harness connector foam seal? - 10/25/15 02:46 AM

I am looking for the foam piece that slides over the male terminals inside of the connectors such as the engine harness, light harness etc. My connectors look fine but all of that black foam rubber is missing.

Can these be bought somewhere?
Posted By: flypaper

Re: harness connector foam seal? - 10/25/15 03:29 AM

http://www.detroitmuscletechnologies.com/

Re: harness connector foam seal? - 10/25/15 03:57 AM

Ive looked at their website and didnt see any. I guess I can try contacting them and see if they have them. I also thought about contacting a harness vendor such as Evans or someone like that. I know hen you buy a new harness they would send it with the foam seal so they obviously have them.
Posted By: flypaper

Re: harness connector foam seal? - 10/25/15 04:07 AM

Contact him and ask
If he does not have it,
He might be able to point you
In the right direction.
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: harness connector foam seal? - 10/26/15 02:44 PM

pretty sure you can get it from M+H Electric
Posted By: markz528

Re: harness connector foam seal? - 11/01/15 08:01 PM

Got mine from Bill Evans.

Re: harness connector foam seal? - 11/12/15 12:33 AM

I tried M & H and they wouldnt sell me just the foam piece by itself. They said I could only get it if I bough an entire new harness and it would come with the plug.

I tried calling Evans but didnt get him. I guess I will just find a foam material and make my own. Isnt rocket sceience, just thought if someone would sell me 2 then I'd just go that route instead of making it.
Posted By: 71TA

Re: harness connector foam seal? - 11/12/15 07:36 PM

I work a day job, here now. I just can't seem to find the time to put 10,000 items on my store. Whew.

We DO have the foam seals. I sell bulkhead connector seals sets for all the cars (and some trucks). It includes the out connector to firewall seal(s) and all the inner foam pieces.

Shoot me an email/contact me thru the my website and I can hook you up if you just need the inner pieces

Jim Fillmore
© 2024 Moparts Forums