Moparts

Original Cuda Road Lamp Housing Markings

Posted By: 44D6PAKCUDA

Original Cuda Road Lamp Housing Markings - 03/20/14 08:41 PM

Can someone post a picture of original markings/Pentastar on the back of Cuda roadlamp housings?Trying to determine if a set I have are original and don't have my camera here to post any pictures.Thanks
Posted By: 70440+6bbl

Re: Original Cuda Road Lamp Housing Markings - 03/20/14 10:05 PM

Jim- this is probably not in focus enough for you to be of any real help, but the best I have.

Attached picture 8081813-roadlampresto.jpg
Posted By: xs29j8

Re: Original Cuda Road Lamp Housing Markings - 03/20/14 10:18 PM

Quote:

Can someone post a picture of original markings/Pentastar on the back of Cuda roadlamp housings?Trying to determine if a set I have are original and don't have my camera here to post any pictures.Thanks

I hope these help...

Attached picture 8081831-1970_1971_CudaRoadLamps_005.jpg
Posted By: xs29j8

Re: Original Cuda Road Lamp Housing Markings - 03/20/14 10:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I hope these help...

Attached picture 8081843-azazazaz.jpg
Posted By: HEMICUDA

Re: Original Cuda Road Lamp Housing Markings - 03/21/14 12:46 AM

There's no way to tell from the reproductions Jim, better just through them away to be safe.
Posted By: 5carguy

Re: Original Cuda Road Lamp Housing Markings - 03/21/14 12:50 AM

Those are some good close ups there.

Re: Original Cuda Road Lamp Housing Markings - 03/21/14 01:37 AM

Quote:

There's no way to tell from the reproductions Jim, better just through them away to be safe.

I was just going to ship them to you Mikey,but I found out I could ship them to Canada cheaper.Not even going to give you the chance to "price match"
Posted By: HEMICUDA

Re: Original Cuda Road Lamp Housing Markings - 03/21/14 04:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I was just going to ship them to you Mikey,but I found out I could ship them to Canada cheaper.Not even going to give you the chance to "price match"

Re: Original Cuda Road Lamp Housing Markings - 03/21/14 05:08 PM

Your the best buddy!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums