Moparts

Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ?

Posted By: MCTPhoenix

Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/29/14 06:54 PM

I know they used to be made under the "Warrior" name but that company no longer makes them. I'd be interested in seeing if anyone makes them either chrome lip or black with trim ring if anyone knows where I could get them. Thanks, Mike

Attached picture 8017037-recall.jpg
Posted By: AZ_A12_BEE

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/29/14 07:15 PM

Quote:

I know they used to be made under the "Warrior" name but that company no longer makes them. I'd be interested in seeing if anyone makes them either chrome lip or black with trim ring if anyone knows where I could get them. Thanks, Mike

Nope, discontinued production

Attached picture 8017074-image.jpg
Posted By: RJS

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/29/14 09:52 PM

When these wheels were first reproduced I looked at them at the Nationals and complained to the seller as to why no 15x6???
After all 15x6 was one of the original sizes so if your going to reproduce a Niche type wheel why not do it correctly??
He got upset and offered to make me a set for about 10K even though the 15x7's were $1800.

Next year at Carlisle the same vender was there with his display and low and behold 15x6 with trim rings very close to originals.
I borrowed the $2300 from a friend (still $1800 for the incorrect one's)and bought my set. It's a love it or hate it and I LOVE it!!
I have 10 new left-hand lugnuts if you find your wheels.
Ron

Attached picture 8017297-IMG_1472(Large).JPG

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/29/14 11:28 PM

[quoteIt's a love it or hate it and I LOVE it!!
Ron

Looks very nice. I didn't know they took special lug nuts. Everyone seems to put redlines on them but I thought pinstripe whites were also an option. Would look great with the blue.
Posted By: A12

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 01:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Did they recall the reproduction recall wheels too?

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 03:12 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No, they revoked the reproduction of the recall

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 03:52 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No, they revoked the reproduction of the recall

So then maybe they will come out with the Warrior II and call it "The Revoke Wheel"
Ron
Posted By: Bull1tt

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 04:09 AM

Specialty Wheel still has them listed on the website in 15x7, 15x8, and 16,17" sizes: web page
Posted By: 1972CudaV21

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 06:08 AM

The Chinese make them...
Posted By: Bull1tt

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 06:16 AM

Quote:

The Chinese make them...

Website says "Made in USA"
Posted By: 1972CudaV21

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 06:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

The Chinese make them...

Website says "Made in USA"

I stand corrected...Thank you!
Posted By: sixpackbee

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 06:23 PM

I need some 14's so looks like SOL for me in the aftermarket.
Posted By: drmopar

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 07:02 PM

Quote:

When these wheels were first reproduced I looked at them at the Nationals and complained to the seller as to why no 15x6???
After all 15x6 was one of the original sizes so if your going to reproduce a Niche type wheel why not do it correctly??
He got upset and offered to make me a set for about 10K even though the 15x7's were $1800.

Next year at Carlisle the same vender was there with his display and low and behold 15x6 with trim rings very close to originals.
I borrowed the $2300 from a friend (still $1800 for the incorrect one's)and bought my set. It's a love it or hate it and I LOVE it!!
Ron

That car was so awesome Ron. One on my bucket list for sure

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 07:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Ron

Thanks Mike,
Here's a picture of me sitting in the Coronet after it was sold!
Ron

Attached picture 8018532-IMG_2460(Large).JPG

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 09:01 PM

Quote:

Here's a picture of me sitting in the Coronet after it was sold!
Ron

Nice, but the car would be less maintenance, can be used more often than the pool, is less risk as far s the insurance company is concerned and you could take it when you move into another house. Plus... it's got those oh so cool wheels that were the original topic of the thread. LOL

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 09:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Ron

I think it was Ron's car that made me decide to buy the new recall wheels

Attached picture 8018649-image.jpg

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/30/14 11:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ron

I think it was Ron's car that made me decide to buy the new recall wheels

Dave I wish you were finishing that Vert. first!!!
Posted By: drmopar

Re: Is anyone Reproducing the Recall Wheels ? - 01/31/14 12:08 AM

Specialty wheel has had my order on national back order since October. I hope they make these wheels by Spring. So few they are not available now and have been on back order for a LONG TIME!
© 2024 Moparts Forums