Moparts

Windshield source for 67 Plymouth Belvedere II wagon

Posted By: ramman5600

Windshield source for 67 Plymouth Belvedere II wagon - 08/28/13 03:57 AM

Trying to find a place that sells the front glass for the 67 plymouth wagons. I see lots of 2 door hrdtp and convert but not wagon, or sedan. Didn't realize that the front glass was different. Thanks

Re: Windshield source for 67 Plymouth Belvedere II wagon - 08/30/13 02:24 AM

Any thoughts guys? I know people on here have lots of knowledge. thanks
Posted By: Dixie

Re: Windshield source for 67 Plymouth Belvedere II wagon - 08/30/13 08:52 PM

Hi,

We sell the windshield gasket for that car. The gasket application is 66-70 2 & 4 door sedan and wagon. If the gasket will fit then the windshields must interchange. Check and see if you can find a windshield for the sedans, you might have better luck.

If you need a gasket or other parts, please check with us. We'd love to help.

Thanks,
Randy
Posted By: scoty

Re: Windshield source for 67 Plymouth Belvedere II wagon - 08/30/13 10:00 PM

You might try Pilkington Glass. They are a European co., but do have an American car division also. Pilkington Glass

Re: Windshield source for 67 Plymouth Belvedere II wagon - 08/31/13 05:01 AM

Yes the wagon and sedan are the same. Only can find the convert and hardtop which is somehow different than the sedan and wagon. Thanks for the reply.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Windshield source for 67 Plymouth Belvedere II wagon - 08/31/13 05:10 AM

PM Moparts member "sawdust" IIRC he had gotten a new windshield for a 67 Bev post sedan, same as the wagon/4dr...perhaps he can supply you the info?
Posted By: belv2vert66

Re: Windshield source for 67 Plymouth Belvedere II wagon - 08/31/13 01:52 PM

I can't find it right now but one of the major manufacturers has an nos or classic car locating service for glass. They basically keep a log of all the old stuff in their distribution centers. My 66 dart had a clear windshield. The reproductions had the blue tinted stripe at the top and I hated the look. They found 2 NOS clear windshields for me. Of course the first one was broken in shipping....Second one made it and honestly, it is one of the best "details" I did for the car. Not cheap but it was worth it !
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Windshield source for 67 Plymouth Belvedere II wagon - 08/31/13 05:46 PM

Quote:

I can't find it right now but one of the major manufacturers has an nos or classic car locating service for glass. They basically keep a log of all the old stuff in their distribution centers. My 66 dart had a clear windshield. The reproductions had the blue tinted stripe at the top and I hated the look. They found 2 NOS clear windshields for me. Of course the first one was broken in shipping....Second one made it and honestly, it is one of the best "details" I did for the car. Not cheap but it was worth it !

Could it be Bobs Classic Auto Glass in Canada? or www.vintageglass.com ?
Posted By: coachoff

Re: Windshield source for 67 Plymouth Belvedere II wagon - 09/01/13 05:16 AM

The windshield I got for my 67 Belvedere I (2 door sedan) came from Florida. I'm pretty sure it came from PPG classic. I see they since changed their name though. I did a quick search and found this place: http://www.autoglassfitters.com/
They indicate they have it for about $400 or so. Hope it helps!
Posted By: sixpacksteve

Re: Windshield source for 67 Plymouth Belvedere II wagon - 09/05/13 03:39 AM

try Jim Drain IN FL. 727-432-4364
Posted By: SJAutoGlass

Re: Windshield source for 67 Plymouth Belvedere II wagon - 08/08/19 03:56 PM

Auto Glass South Jersey sure can help you regarding with auto glass works.
© 2024 Moparts Forums