Moparts

'Cuda hood emblem question........

Posted By: ryangtogtx

'Cuda hood emblem question........ - 05/22/13 12:34 AM

Is the hood emblem the same whether it's for a shaker or sport hood? (ie. 'Cuda 340)
Posted By: AARCONV

Re: 'Cuda hood emblem question........ - 05/22/13 03:04 AM

shakers have 3 pins..other than that...looks the same
Posted By: tx9cuda

Re: 'Cuda hood emblem question........ - 05/22/13 01:02 PM

I am just finishing up the addition of a shaker to my 340 Cuda. The 3 pin 340 emblem is super rare/expensive and hard to find. If your car is not an original N96 340 car, like mine, the 2 pin emblems work and look just fine. If you have any more 340 shaker questions I can likely help.
Bryan

Attached picture 7714903-shaker.JPG

Re: 'Cuda hood emblem question........ - 05/22/13 01:06 PM

Another...

Attached picture 7714906-shaker.JPG
Posted By: ryangtogtx

Re: 'Cuda hood emblem question........ - 05/22/13 01:58 PM

Thanks. That is exactly what I wanted to know. I will be sure to let you know if I have anymore questions. Who's shaker set-up did you use? I ordered mine from Six Pack Performance yesterday.

Re: 'Cuda hood emblem question........ - 05/22/13 03:27 PM

Quote:

Thanks. That is exactly what I wanted to know. I will be sure to let you know if I have anymore questions. Who's shaker set-up did you use? I ordered mine from Six Pack Performance yesterday.

I used a Gean Gregory hood, bubble and adapter ring. I bought the rest from various sources(NOT Snobar). The hood and bubble required a lot more finish work than I planned. I could have saved a lot of $ going with an AMD hood and a finished bubble. In my mind I wanted an actual OEM hood for my application rather than a repro. Anyway, I spent much more than I planned, but end result turned out very well.
Posted By: barracuda7199

Re: 'Cuda hood emblem question........ - 05/23/13 05:35 PM

sweet cuda!!! will you be bringing it to the show this weekend at SGMP?

Re: 'Cuda hood emblem question........ - 05/23/13 09:00 PM

Quote:

sweet cuda!!! will you be bringing it to the show this weekend at SGMP?

Thanks!
and yes it will be there.
© 2024 Moparts Forums