Moparts

wiring harness

Posted By: kissmyaspen

wiring harness - 03/18/13 01:51 PM

I know classic industries has all the wiring harnesses. is there anyone out there that would be a better choice.. this is for a 68 Road Runner.
Posted By: LYNCHROAD69.5

Re: wiring harness - 03/18/13 01:57 PM

Evans and Year One....Evans makes theirs in-house and Year One is the licensed distributor for M&H. If you can wait for a 30% off special from Year One I would go that route.
Posted By: 71birdJ68

Re: wiring harness - 03/18/13 03:01 PM

Evans has a lot of quality issues.And he is not very knowledgeable of Mopar wiring. I would get it from Year One.
Posted By: Firepowerflyer

Re: wiring harness - 03/18/13 03:56 PM

I haven't heard anything on the classic one.I used the Year One that is manufactured by M&H,it was very expensive but the quality was awesome and worked as it should,I have no regrets now.I installed it on my 69 GTX.
Joe
Posted By: RealWing

Re: wiring harness - 03/18/13 04:22 PM

We used YearOne (M&H) rear wiring harness for a '69 Cuda and found that 2 connectors were female instead of male. M&H promptly apologized and sent the correct connectors and terminals that we had to install (no big deal if you have experience)
Other than that - very impressed with the quality of the harness.
Posted By: kissmyaspen

Re: wiring harness - 03/18/13 04:22 PM

i will have check on year one.. i know we have used them in the past with wiring. thanks guys... and evans didnt have the under dash harness we need.
© 2024 Moparts Forums