Moparts

restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC

Posted By: citadel

restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/09/13 09:04 PM

Anyone familar with any good restoration ships in Georgia for mopars?
Posted By: ek3

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/10/13 12:36 AM

Le hodge. Hodges mopar restoration. spartanburg SC. Excellent Metal and Paint from this Shop. He knows what to look for on a car and will be quick to point it out. he will also be quick to charge you but, for the job you will get ,his prices are actually very good. he can do " all of " the restoration in house , his body / paint is -very-hi quality. His Cell # is 864-590-1153
Posted By: Southern Wolf

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/10/13 01:08 AM

Its just metal in Albemarle NC. The best for the money. Want a number PM me.
Posted By: cmansell

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/10/13 03:20 AM

Contact John Owens in Douglasville. He does top notch work and knows Mopars.
Posted By: Dixie

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/10/13 03:43 AM

If you're in Atlanta, you should talk to John Owens. 770-942-9345.

If he can fit you in, it will be money well spent. If he can't pm me and I'll give you a list of some others to talk to.

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/10/13 04:03 AM

I don't think John is taking on any new cars... Any other thoughts?
Posted By: OhioMopar

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/10/13 02:19 PM

Quote:

I don't think John is taking on any new cars... Any other thoughts?

Idk if he is or not, but I saw his work up close and personal on Sunday. I bought my triple black Bee from John. Total class act. Top notch work.
Posted By: Chilort

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/10/13 03:51 PM

A fuzz north of the ATL, but still close enough:
http://www.americanrestomods.com/

It looks like they work on just about everything so if you are looking exclusive Mopar these won't be your folks.

I know someone who works in the office. I am looking forward to getting some free time to run up to their shop. I wish I could tell you more.
Posted By: TrueTripleX

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/10/13 05:25 PM

One of California's top restorers of Mopars JUST moved to the Atlanta area, Mark Characky. He and his father John have been restoring Mopars for decades and his work has always beyond exceptional. His shop should be opening soon. I can try to find a number for him.

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/10/13 05:47 PM

Can you pm me mark's contact info?
Posted By: Nukechargerboy

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/11/13 12:55 AM

I sent you a pm. My car's almost done, Mike's the best guy you'll ever meet.
Posted By: Dabee

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/11/13 06:09 AM

http://mountainmusclecars.net/mmc1/Home.html

Check these guys out. Greg is in our. MOPAR club. They specialize in MOPAR restoration. They are located in east Tsennnessee just off I 40 about 70 miles west of Ashville, NC.
Posted By: 469runner

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/11/13 08:38 PM

Clark Classic Restorations in Greenville, NC They do great work, are reasonably priced, and specialize in Mopars. Check it out. www.clarkclassic.com

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/11/13 08:55 PM

Do you know anyone who has had work done at Clark's?
Posted By: johnscudashop

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/11/13 09:29 PM

I have John and Chris at JC Auto Restoration in Murrells Inlet SC do all my work for years. They do very quality work and are priced well and Honest. Something hard to find in a shop these dayshttp://jcautorestoration.com/
Posted By: GTX fan

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/12/13 04:41 AM

I agree. You owe it to yourself and your MOPAR to seriously consider Le Hodge of Hodge Restorations.
Posted By: 469runner

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/12/13 05:49 AM

Quote:

Do you know anyone who has had work done at Clark's?

Yes, Me! I have a 1968 Charger there at their shop getting ready for paint. I have been very satisfied with the work. Every month when billed I get dozens of pictures of work performed as well as an itemized time sheet and materials invoice so I know where the money is going.
Posted By: BarrsRestoration

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/12/13 07:03 PM

Until I quit in November to start my own restoration business, I had been with Clark Classic for over 9 years, almost since day 1. If you go there you should be pleased.
Now I need to see if I can have my user name changed! Anyone tried that? (done! )
Charles, sorry I didn't get to see yours finished. It was nice to meet you and work on your Charger.

Steve
Posted By: Billy Wilde

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 01/27/13 12:55 AM

Has anyone had experience with Paul Chambers? He had an ad in the NGMC newsletter. I have his phone number but nothing more. Searches don't turn up much. He is in Conyers, GA I believe. I'm thinking about calling him to work on my '56 Chrysler product.
Posted By: AutoMetalDirect

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 02/25/13 07:31 PM

Quote:

Anyone familar with any good restoration ships in Georgia for mopars?

Hey guys - Mike at Auto Metal Direct Here. Checkout the AMD Installation Center located in Cleveland, GA. Craig does fantastic work.

Auto Metal Direct Installation Center
Posted By: 71birdJ68

Re: restoration shops in Georgia, Tennessee, NC or SC - 02/26/13 05:15 AM

Hey Mike,please don't take this wrong, but every time I see your ad in a magazine with the yellow cuda , I can't help but notice that the trashy abandoned cuda's trunk lid fits better than the restored one. Now I know that it was left unlocked, but gee,that is a national ad, and no one there can see the lack of detail? I'm not trying to run it down, but, detail, detail, detail.
© 2024 Moparts Forums