Moparts

Cuda REAR WINDOW LOUVERS FROM DALES CUDA SHOP

Posted By: 71redcuda

Cuda REAR WINDOW LOUVERS FROM DALES CUDA SHOP - 10/10/12 08:11 AM

Have you cuda louvers from DCS mounted on your car?

Let me know how they fit..

If there are any air gaps in the corners.

How is the finish of the louvers?

Pictures is welcome!

Thanks
Nicklas!

Re: Cuda REAR WINDOW LOUVERS FROM DALES CUDA SHOP - 10/11/12 06:39 PM

No one uses rear louvers from Dales Cuda shop???
Posted By: RareTA

Re: Cuda REAR WINDOW LOUVERS FROM DALES CUDA SHOP - 10/11/12 09:51 PM

I just put a set on my new Challenger. They fit great and Dales was great to work with. No complantes on the new cars. I cannot say about the old cars but I don't see why that would make a differance. The quality of the louvers is outstanding. Just my .02

Attached picture 7417003-IMGP1124(Medium).JPG
Posted By: swapman

Re: Cuda REAR WINDOW LOUVERS FROM DALES CUDA SHOP - 10/11/12 10:09 PM

Put a set from DCS on !970 Cuda. Fit perfect look great and the cost was less than the other dealers junk. Highly recomend DCS. AAAA+++
Posted By: bentpshrods

Re: Cuda REAR WINDOW LOUVERS FROM DALES CUDA SHOP - 10/12/12 01:25 AM

Put a set on my 71 cuda. My car came with louvers originaly but the louvers were gone when I bought the car. It still had the posts and nutzerts in the roof. DCS louvers bolted up with no problems---dead on. The fit and finnish are great, and you will not beat the price with any others. Would highly recomend them.

Attached picture 7417258-DSCF0362.JPG

Re: Cuda REAR WINDOW LOUVERS FROM DALES CUDA SHOP - 10/12/12 08:11 AM

Thanks!
Posted By: swapman

Re: Cuda REAR WINDOW LOUVERS FROM DALES CUDA SHOP - 10/13/12 06:25 PM

Quote:

Put a set on my 71 cuda. My car came with louvers originaly but the louvers were gone when I bought the car. It still had the posts and nutzerts in the roof. DCS louvers bolted up with no problems---dead on. The fit and finnish are great, and you will not beat the price with any others. Would highly recomend them.

THAT IS ONE FINE LOOKING CAR. Love the background with the purple flowers. You should be proud.
© 2024 Moparts Forums