Moparts

Challenger Firewall insulation pad pics please

Posted By: ringo440

Challenger Firewall insulation pad pics please - 08/25/12 01:00 AM

I need photos of where all the insulation pads go on a 70 challenger on the firewall and under dash. thanks
Posted By: screamindriver

Re: Challenger Firewall insulation pad pics please - 08/25/12 03:10 AM

Here's one...

Attached picture 7349367-firewallinsulation.JPG
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: Challenger Firewall insulation pad pics please - 08/25/12 03:19 AM

Kick panel area;

Attached picture 7349384-UnderDash22.JPG
Posted By: Challenger 1

Re: Challenger Firewall insulation pad pics please - 08/25/12 02:00 PM

That's a stolen picture...Give credit when credit is due.
Posted By: screamindriver

Re: Challenger Firewall insulation pad pics please - 08/26/12 03:28 AM

Quote:

That's a stolen picture...Give credit when credit is due.

Well , sorry to ruin your rant but years ago the original poster said he'd be flattered if we used his pic to show the factory style insulation so we do...If I remember the source I usually do give credit...Unfortunately his name was'nt on the file or I'd PM him and get the chime in to make you feel better...Funny how that works...I've posted thousands of my own pics and would'nt expect to get credit for or even care if they remembered where it came from when they're used to help someone on this board...So did you have any info for the original poster's insulation question or are you just worried about something that you've assumed was wrong ???
Posted By: 2002bluert

Re: Challenger Firewall insulation pad pics please - 08/27/12 08:53 AM

WOW... who cares who took the pictures there are hundereds on Google images that no one needs a pat on the back for taking.... Oh and by the way screamindriver thanks for the pic that helps me too as Im getting to that part soon on my car.
Posted By: moparmarks

Re: Challenger Firewall insulation pad pics please - 08/27/12 11:24 AM

Gezz I see my pics on here all the time, doesn't bother me. If you post it on the net then you gave it to the world.
© 2024 Moparts Forums