Moparts

A body door glass glide

Posted By: DaveRS23

A body door glass glide - 07/13/12 01:07 AM

Do you know where I can get the glide that goes between the door glass and vent glass on my 68 Dart? I know I have seen the info here before and thought that I had noted it, but I can't find it.

Thanks!
Posted By: sleepyhead416

Re: A body door glass glide - 07/18/12 02:18 PM

i HAD A HARD TIME FINDING THEM it was here or abodies only do a search. PIA TO GET IN AND PRICEY

Re: A body door glass glide - 07/19/12 01:57 PM

I didn't have any luck with a search, probably because I am not sure what to call the item. Somebody here will know.
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: A body door glass glide - 07/19/12 01:59 PM

ck your local dealer, but someone told a while back these went NS1

how desperate are you?
(not mine btw )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Glass-Channe...a29&vxp=mtr
Posted By: rosevillemoparts

Re: A body door glass glide - 07/19/12 02:36 PM

These are on back order. about 300 pieces on order currently. no eta from chrysler,
Posted By: demon

Re: A body door glass glide - 07/19/12 05:00 PM

Just a heads up about those fuzzy plastic strips. You will need to cut the ends to shape and put holes in for the white plastic clips too. I use a soldering iron to melt the holes thru.
And the new fuzzies come with a little envelope with new clips which are too big. If you dont shave them down to the right thickness, your windows will be tight and hard to roll up and down. Reuse your original white clips if they are not brittle.
Posted By: Furyman

Re: A body door glass glide - 07/20/12 12:54 AM

I stock them. slide package

Re: A body door glass glide - 07/20/12 02:44 AM

Thank you! What would I do without Moparts? I would have never found these on my own.

I'll order them in the morning.
© 2024 Moparts Forums