Moparts

Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray

Posted By: 451Mopar

Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 05/31/12 09:17 AM

Just Received it today, and it looks great Came with two radiator hose spring clamps, radiator cap, overflow tube, mounting bolts and fan shroud nuts. This was not the reproduction, it was built using original tanks and the Heavy duty 3-row core, so I saved a few bucks over the reproduction version. Bob was great to work with too.
Not an inexpensive radiator, but I wanted to get the correct one for my '69 coronet R/T, and they said it will cool the 505" stroked 440.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 05/31/12 09:39 AM

Excellent, dropping my large font 054 to the boys from glen ray at the nationals this august
Posted By: GTSfanatic

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 05/31/12 02:45 PM

Quote:

Just Received it today, and it looks great Came with two radiator hose spring clamps, radiator cap, overflow tube, mounting bolts and fan shroud nuts. This was not the reproduction, it was built using original tanks and the Heavy duty 3-row core, so I saved a few bucks over the reproduction version. Bob was great to work with too.
Not an inexpensive radiator, but I wanted to get the correct one for my '69 coronet R/T, and they said it will cool the 505" stroked 440.

By any chance do you have pictures? I'm thinking of having them restore my Dart's radiator.
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 05/31/12 05:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

By any chance do you have pictures? I'm thinking of having them restore my Dart's radiator.

you'll be very happy with the work , another member close to me bought a refurbed rad for his car outright and it was very nice .
Posted By: frank

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 05/31/12 09:06 PM

Bob did the rad in my GTX. Truley outstanding work. I wanted the stock fit and look with the ability to cool 500 inches.
Posted By: badsixpack

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 05/31/12 09:12 PM

i bought a repop 054 from these guys, it was beautiful. we put it in and forgot to tighten the nuts on the fan to fan clutch,the fan came off and put a hole in the new radiator..i called them and told them what happend, they told me to send it back. They sent it back to me with in a week perfect, and no charge.i couldn't believe it..great products and even better people
Posted By: TWS

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 06/01/12 02:17 AM

Great quality work and exceptional service.

Glen-ray Radiators

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 06/01/12 05:39 AM

I didn't take a picture, just pulled it out of the box to check for any shipping damage, then I took it to my friends shop where we are working on the car.
I'll try to get a picture tomorrow.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 06/01/12 12:44 PM

Hope Bob is at the Minnesota show this weekend, he usually brings a growler of the finest local brew with him, and besides his love for local greasy pizza, he is a pretty decent guy! Now about his buddy Brian...
Posted By: RJS

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 06/01/12 01:20 PM

Called Bob last week to ask about the radiator in my car (previous owner said he did it). It has the wrong side rail on it so I can't mount the shroud.
After looking it over we determined there is no way this was his work.
Average at best. He said don't worry though I'll send you what you need and you can have it fixed locally to avoid shipping back and forth.

I didn't spend a dime with Glen-Ray and here he is helping me out!!!
Customer service is exceptional and talking to Bob on the phone you can hear what a good person he really is!!!

Ron Sannino

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 06/24/12 04:36 PM

Radiator is working great!

Took the car out yesterday in 100+ degree weather and engine temp stayed right at 180 (thermostat temp.) I need to take a picture, keep forgetting.
Posted By: Erik

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 06/24/12 07:11 PM

He did the radiator for my 68 cuda. Took the original 318 radiator, restored the tanks, recored it with a 3 row core for the 416 I built, and sent all of the hardware for installing it.

Looks great. Well worth the $$. I initially got a "new" radiator from US radiators. It was cheap looking and the inlet & outlet were in the wrong place.

Can't go wrong with Bob. He will be getting my Challenger's 956 soon.
Posted By: dmoore

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 07/01/12 02:15 AM

Had Bob restore my original 658 for the lil 340....exceptional work, service & people...the best!

Posted By: JulesdaWiperman

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 07/01/12 02:03 PM

Bob has done a couple rads for me and all I can say is that they were awesome
and he was a real pleasure to deal with.
Jules
Posted By: mickm

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 07/02/12 07:53 PM

i bought a reproduction radiator from bob for my car, and it is stunning! also took care of me when it was getting all clogged up, from what exactly not sure, but he took care of it.

excellent service and product!
Posted By: Tom Hand

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 07/03/12 03:40 AM

They just redid my 69 340 Cuda radiator and it is beautiful. As soon as I get the car in good light, I'll try to get good images it. It came with all I needed to put it in and everything was perfect. Can't ask for better service than what you get from the guys at Glen-Ray. I am sure glad this site led me there.
Tom Hand
Posted By: big-block-dave

Re: Rebuilt 054 radiator from Glen-Ray - 07/03/12 06:28 AM

They restored my '69 065 big block A-body rad(440 in this case). It came out great. They will get all future rads from me to restore.

Attached picture 7275153-'69M-code'cuda011@50%.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums