Moparts

Where to buy a New 69 Charger Dash Harness

Posted By: JT01

Where to buy a New 69 Charger Dash Harness - 03/28/12 12:08 AM

Im looking to buy a new dash harness for my 69 Charger Mega Parts is the only ones that I have found that have them but there out of stock til 2 to 3 weeks which I can wait but just wondered if there was anywhere else that sells them. Thanks
Posted By: johntpr

Re: Where to buy a New 69 Charger Dash Harness - 03/28/12 12:16 AM

Year One
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Where to buy a New 69 Charger Dash Harness - 03/28/12 12:17 AM

Try Year one, made by M+H .... $$$$$$$
Posted By: Ron69rr

Re: Where to buy a New 69 Charger Dash Harness - 03/28/12 01:20 AM

Try Bill Evans. He usually keeps a good inventory of all harnesses.

Re: Where to buy a New 69 Charger Dash Harness - 03/28/12 05:21 AM

Quote:

Try Bill Evans. He usually keeps a good inventory of all harnesses.

When did he start doing dash harnesses ?
Posted By: 69Chrgr

Re: Where to buy a New 69 Charger Dash Harness - 03/28/12 05:20 PM

when I was at Carlisle last year, there was a guy who had some prototypes of the firewall harness plug. he said he would have them avaiable by the end of last year, my plug is melted on the alt charging terminal, does anyone know who that was? I took his card but cannot find it, and will be in need of it soon.

Duane
Posted By: Ron69rr

Re: Where to buy a New 69 Charger Dash Harness - 03/28/12 05:28 PM

Your right I just checked his website and found NO dash harnesses. I had assumed he did it all. Shows you what I know.
Posted By: DPelletier

Re: Where to buy a New 69 Charger Dash Harness - 03/28/12 05:41 PM

M&H is the best; not perfect but the best available. Supposed to be exclusive to Year One, though I bought one from a Canadian vendor RPM (who may have gotten it from YO, who knows). I bring that up just because they might have stock when YO is out. If you need it and everyone says they're out of stock, call M&H directly to get the scoop.

Dave

Re: Where to buy a New 69 Charger Dash Harness - 03/28/12 05:55 PM

Quote:

when I was at Carlisle last year, there was a guy who had some prototypes of the firewall harness plug. he said he would have them avaiable by the end of last year, my plug is melted on the alt charging terminal, does anyone know who that was? I took his card but cannot find it, and will be in need of it soon.

Duane

I have found them on ebay , that's where I got one .
© 2024 Moparts Forums