Moparts

complete interior package?

Posted By: CUDA8U

complete interior package? - 01/24/12 04:42 AM

is there any suppliers that supply a complete new interior package for an ebody?

pm me if you know of anywhere?

thanks for your help
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: complete interior package? - 01/24/12 04:49 AM

Contact Dante, mention Moparts & answer his questions, he'll offer you a complete package of quality parts at a good price... Personally I'd consider sourcing carpet separately through Dave Walden @ ECS... Dante supplies mostly Legendary stuff at a better price than you can buy directly.. Carpet he offers ACC & Trim Parts..
Posted By: CUDA8U

Re: complete interior package? - 01/24/12 05:01 AM

looks like a complete kit is $1765
Posted By: superwrench

Re: complete interior package? - 01/24/12 07:06 PM

And that in my estimation is a good price.
I got a complete kit for my '68 GTX 7 years ago and it was about $1500 ..... and that was a promo price.
Posted By: sixpackbee

Re: complete interior package? - 01/24/12 07:11 PM

How complete? Just trying to get an idea of what most would consider a complete kit.
Posted By: MoparJoeMA

Re: complete interior package? - 02/12/12 03:05 PM

Get ahold of Dante and tell him what you need, he can meet or beat anyones prices. Also tell him you want the ecs carpet he doesn't have a problem suppling it if he knows upfront.
Posted By: MoparJoeMA

Re: complete interior package? - 02/12/12 03:08 PM

I got a complete interior kit for a 70 conv. Door panels, kick panels,carpet,insulation, sun visors,covers front and rear,seat backs, everything except for seat foam. under 2000 and it was fe5 red.
That was out of Dantes..
Posted By: YYZ

Re: complete interior package? - 02/12/12 03:10 PM

It's also worth giving Nigel a call at National Moparts as he's on our side of the border and is good to deal with.

www.nationalmoparts.com
© 2024 Moparts Forums