Moparts

Keep it clean wiring kits

Posted By: TinCuda

Keep it clean wiring kits - 11/16/11 12:25 AM

I am thinking of re wiring my 1971 'Cuda as part of my restoration. Over the last forty years, someone cut and spliced, hand twisted wires. It is not a total mess but I want to do this the right way. Anyone use Keep it Clean brand wire harness? I was looking at the PRO15D kit. Does this come with everythig that I need or will I need additional parts?

Anyone one use something better? Painless, Kwik or EZ kits?

Any feedback would help.

Posted By: RapidRobert

Re: Keep it clean wiring kits - 11/16/11 03:59 AM

www.classicindustries.com in Huntington Beach calif has harnesses. No info on them but their Mopar catalogue has alot of interesting items/pics & I've bought a few petty items from them & when you do you'll get their $12.95 catalogue M211A for free.
Posted By: MrBelvedere2

Re: Keep it clean wiring kits - 11/23/11 04:50 AM

when I re wired my 67 barracuda I went with the M&H wiring harnesses from Year one. Spendy, but they have all the right connectors and color coded wires ready to go. Most other wiring kits like EZ wire you have to crimp on your old connectors.
Posted By: CR8CRSHR

Re: Keep it clean wiring kits - 11/23/11 06:39 PM

Quote:

when I re wired my 67 barracuda I went with the M&H wiring harnesses from Year one. Spendy, but they have all the right connectors and color coded wires ready to go. Most other wiring kits like EZ wire you have to crimp on your old connectors.

Go with the M&H harnesses from YO. Not cheap but well worth the investment...
© 2024 Moparts Forums