Moparts

Tire question, general ameri vs tiger paw

Posted By: cudabitten

Tire question, general ameri vs tiger paw - 09/26/11 11:08 PM

Hi, I have a choice between these two tire brands for my daughters mustang, General Ameri GS4 or Uniroyal Tiger Paw. Does anyone have any input, pro or can?
Posted By: chrysler chris

Re: Tire question, general ameri vs tiger paw - 09/26/11 11:16 PM

i would check the year on both of them..that g4s is an old old tire..like 1995 or older,,and was never that great of a tire
Posted By: 1969RR

Re: Tire question, general ameri vs tiger paw - 09/27/11 02:15 PM

Hello, I sell both General and Uniroyal. The General G4S is an old tire! Has been discontinued for a while. General has a great tire in the UltiMAX Hp or the Exclaim UHP. Much better than the G4S ever was! If you opt for the Uniroyal, make sure it is the Touring style. And, as stated check the DOT #'s. Should be 4 digits. ie. 1210...which translates to the 12 week of 2010 build date. DO not buy if over 5 years old! Jeff
Posted By: deansrr

Re: Tire question, general ameri vs tiger paw - 09/28/11 02:18 AM

Quote:

Hello, I sell both General and Uniroyal. The General G4S is an old tire! Has been discontinued for a while. General has a great tire in the UltiMAX Hp or the Exclaim UHP. Much better than the G4S ever was! If you opt for the Uniroyal, make sure it is the Touring style. And, as stated check the DOT #'s. Should be 4 digits. ie. 1210...which translates to the 12 week of 2010 build date. DO not buy if over 5 years old! Jeff

why do you only have 2 choices?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Tire question, general ameri vs tiger paw - 09/28/11 03:35 AM

Tire Racks reviews are good solid info best tire site on the web--check them out. I buy from them always a perfect transaction--usually arrive in two days.
© 2024 Moparts Forums