Moparts

Upholstery/Interior Shops in Orange County, CA

Posted By: 69CopperCoronet

Upholstery/Interior Shops in Orange County, CA - 05/20/08 04:04 AM

I need to have some Recaro bucket seats i picked up for a good deal on craigslist recovered to better match the interior of my coronet. Anyone know a reputable shop in Orange County, CA that can do a mildly custom job on these seats? I'm looking to do generic tan vinyl right now since $$ is tight.
Posted By: 79powerwagon

Re: Upholstery/Interior Shops in Orange County, CA - 05/20/08 05:28 AM

Well, I'd think there would be about a million capable shops in that part of CA to choose from.

When I did my interior for my 64 Fury wagon, I simply bought covers from JC Whitney (along with matching fabric to do the door panels). They turned out great! The front seat was from a late 80's Mopar of some sort, the rear seat was stock 1964, and I made the door panels. It all turned out quite nice, and the price couldn't be beat (IIRC, it was about $750.00 total, including new carpeting).

I can't post any pictures from this computer, I'll attach some in the morning from work.
Posted By: Fab64

Re: Upholstery/Interior Shops in Orange County, CA - 05/03/11 07:14 AM

I'm also looking for a good shop in Orange County, or nearby So Cal area. I need to have the foam replaced in my bucket seats. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Roger
Posted By: JonsGottaDusta

Re: Upholstery/Interior Shops in Orange County, CA - 05/03/11 10:56 PM

I got a quote to replicate the stock pattern of my rear seat onto my Sparco seats. I was quoted $300 for the pair of buckets seats.

Chuy's Auto Interior

http://chuysautointerior.com/about.html
Posted By: 70runner

Re: Upholstery/Interior Shops in Orange County, CA - 05/04/11 03:18 AM

These guys rebuilt my buckets/rear seat (70RR convertible) using Legendary covers which I supplied. I've seen a lot of mopars in their shop. They also designed and fabricated a boat cover for a trailered 32ft Regal Cruiser.

http://www.collinstrimshop.com/

Ask for Mike

Attached picture 6616341-full.jpg
Posted By: OzHemi

Re: Upholstery/Interior Shops in Orange County, CA - 05/04/11 03:43 AM

I haven't used any place locally in a long time (get all my trim stuff done in Oz) but from memory, Radi's Custom Upholstery here in Garden Grove used to be a pretty decent place.
Posted By: Fab64

Re: Upholstery/Interior Shops in Orange County, CA - 05/04/11 06:25 AM

Hey thanks, guys. I'll check them out.

Roger
© 2024 Moparts Forums