Moparts

Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest?

Posted By: gtsuperbee

Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 08/31/11 03:30 AM

I have a 70 bench I removed from a 70 sport satellite and it doesn't have (or ever had) a lock mechanism. How about yours?

Attached picture 6803056-DSC01376.JPG

Re: Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 08/31/11 03:31 AM

It's the only one i've ever seen in person.

Attached picture 6803060-DSC01380.JPG

Re: Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 08/31/11 03:33 AM

I removed the side covers myself. Think it could have slipped through without the locks? It has the original covers

Attached picture 6803064-DSC01379.JPG

Re: Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 08/31/11 03:34 AM

another pic

Attached picture 6803065-DSC01381.JPG
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 08/31/11 03:54 AM

There's a "Member" here from Kenosha Wisconsin with a gold 70 Super-Bee that I gave one to a few years back, packed it up, shipped it to him Greyhound only charged him exactly what Greyhound charged me... I never even got a Thank You... Classy...
Posted By: VITC_GTX

Re: Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 08/31/11 03:57 AM

I have the bench with center armrest in the GTX. It has the release button on each side. Never seen one without them but I guess I never look for it either.
Posted By: 6bblgt

Re: Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 08/31/11 08:14 AM

Are you sure it wasn't a 4-door Sport Satelite? Some of the 4-doors use the same bench seat, they have a bolt through the hinge to keep it solid.
Posted By: GOLDMYN

Re: Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 08/31/11 01:27 PM

Quote:

There's a "Member" here from Kenosha Wisconsin with a gold 70 Super-Bee that I gave one to a few years back, packed it up, shipped it to him Greyhound only charged him exactly what Greyhound charged me... I never even got a Thank You... Classy...

If I didn't say thanks, my fault....Thanks again for the seat....I did pay for the seat didn't I?
Posted By: Paul

Re: Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 08/31/11 04:42 PM

Quote:

I have a 70 bench I removed from a 70 sport satellite and it doesn't have (or ever had) a lock mechanism. How about yours?

Every one I've seen (3 or 4, they're a rare piece) has the lock mechanism. I like those seats, they look much more comfortable than a standard bench or buckets. If I were to ever do a GTX clone, that's the seat I would want in it.
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 08/31/11 06:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:

If I didn't say thanks, my fault....Thanks again for the seat....I did pay for the seat didn't I?

\

Shipping only, it was all I asked for & all I expected, but a thanks woulda been nice.. I know we all get busy at times so it's forgiven & Your Welcome.. At the time never hearing back I wondered if in some way it wasn't up to your expectations...
Posted By: imfixinmopars426

Re: Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 08/31/11 08:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

\

Shipping only, it was all I asked for & all I expected, but a thanks woulda been nice.. I know we all get busy at times so it's forgiven & Your Welcome.. At the time never hearing back I wondered if in some way it wasn't up to your expectations...

"communication is the key to every realationship"...mike
Posted By: calmopar

Re: Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 08/31/11 08:12 PM

Quote:

"communication is the key to every realationship"...mike

I like to close the loop on transactions. When I receive payment I let the customer know right away. When I ship I also alert the customer. When I *am* the customer, I let the seller know when I've send payment and when I've received a package (and if there are any problems/praises).
Posted By: 70gtx440dana

Re: Who has a 70 bench seat b-body w/armrest? - 09/01/11 07:07 AM

Quote:

Was this from a 4 door? If so, that makes sense. The 2 door seat should have had the release on the side.
© 2024 Moparts Forums