Moparts

Demon/Duster rear spoiler

Posted By: nomore65BelvJim

Demon/Duster rear spoiler - 07/12/11 06:40 AM

Who makes one? Been looking and I cant find a manufacturer. Did the google thing and only came up with rear wings, not what I want! Checked all the 'glas places in my favorites and nothing.
Anyone have a source for these? Again, a spoiler not a wing.
TIA
Posted By: 340SHORTY

Re: Demon/Duster rear spoiler - 07/12/11 08:50 AM

If your refering to the ones that DC sold years ago, they are no longer available unless you find a good used one...
Posted By: Charger727

Re: Demon/Duster rear spoiler - 07/12/11 02:51 PM

You're looking for one of these? - might be able to help you out, not
100% sure if this one is available for sale but I can check, PM me if you're interested:

Attached picture 6725747-dusterbuy014sml.jpg

Re: Demon/Duster rear spoiler - 07/12/11 05:28 PM

Quote:

If your refering to the ones that DC sold years ago, they are no longer available unless you find a good used one...

not the DC one specifically, any manufacturers spoiler. I was hoping for new, but I'll take what I can find I guess!

Re: Demon/Duster rear spoiler - 07/12/11 05:32 PM

pm sent
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: Demon/Duster rear spoiler - 07/12/11 05:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

not the DC one specifically, any manufacturers spoiler. I was hoping for new, but I'll take what I can find I guess!

The DC one is injected/blow molded plastic all the way around like a T/A spoiler.

The others I have seen are fiberglass with an open cavity at the bottom.

Re: Demon/Duster rear spoiler - 07/12/11 05:37 PM

Thanks Steve. I'm OK with either type.

when you find the needle in the haystack you dont complain that its hard to thread
Posted By: Golden-Arm

Re: Demon/Duster rear spoiler - 07/12/11 05:44 PM

you might see if this guy ever did this project, he was going to have a mold made, and sell them: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=85203
© 2024 Moparts Forums