Moparts

What to do with an LA 318?

Posted By: MuuMuu101

What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 01:32 AM

So when I bought my Darts 2 years ago I got this 318 as a part of the deal. I never really thought anything of it but now I am just curious what I could put it in. But first, just for background information, this thing has been sitting outside, uncovered since I got it. It is supposedly an all stock 70 or 71 318 out of a Barracuda and only had about 30k miles on it and was running when pulled. Approximately how much would it cost to rebuild this on a budget (not necessarily looking for super high power)? What could/should I do with this? I was thinking of finding some lightweight car and putting it in there with an auto for a little cruiser or something. Ideas/Thoughts? Picture was taken in November and I don't have access to it because it is at my mechanics. Thank you!

Attached picture 6710912-318Engine.jpg
Posted By: stumpy

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 01:48 AM

If it isn't rusted solid then a base rebuild will run about $2000 parts and machine shop costs.
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 01:51 AM

What is the partial VIN on the passenger side?

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 01:55 AM

Quote:

What is the partial VIN on the passenger side?

I am honestly not sure. I don't have access to it. I will take more pictures and get more information when I go to my mechanics next time.
Posted By: scratchnfotraction

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 02:49 AM

is that a 4-v carb on an 2-v to 4-v adaptor on the early 2-v intake?

I have done that before on an engine.

a tear down and looky see with a mic/feeler gauge is in oreder to decide if its a good build on the cheap or will need other hard parts and rebuild,re-ring IMHO

it is the sitting out side for a long while ?

it is kinda like a used 727,looks good on the floor while it is for sale...but does it work after you chanced it like the uesd parts lotto

good luck
Posted By: DaytonaTurbo

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 06:23 AM

Considering a good, running used magnum or LA 318 can be had at the local u-pull yard for $200 w/ a 90 day warranty, I would probably just sell your 318 for the price of scrap if it's been sitting out getting rained on, etc.
Posted By: Golden-Arm

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 06:43 AM

and take that cast iron bathtub too. who knows, you might get enough money for a case of beer, and a pack of smokes!!!

[Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]?!?!?! how did i become a sheep shagger? oh, the humanity!!!

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 07:40 AM

Quote:

is that a 4-v carb on an 2-v to 4-v adaptor on the early 2-v intake?

I have done that before on an engine.

a tear down and looky see with a mic/feeler gauge is in oreder to decide if its a good build on the cheap or will need other hard parts and rebuild,re-ring IMHO

it is the sitting out side for a long while ?

it is kinda like a used 727,looks good on the floor while it is for sale...but does it work after you chanced it like the uesd parts lotto

good luck

It's actually just a Holley two-barrel carb on the stock intake manifold. It has been sitting for a while now. It may not rain much in CA, but I think it would be enough rain to possibly do some damage. Idk, I figured rebuilding this would be better than buying a new one.

I was just thinking, that if I have to drive in traffic in the future (I know, I know, I have been blabbing about this a lot), that I could possibly hook it to a 904, 727, or a 518 (if they are compatible, I'm not sure) with an Overdrive and put it in a light-weight, pre-76 car (whatever pops up, not necessarily a mopar) and drive it as a daily driver. Just a thought.

Attached picture 6711266-Holley2-BarrelCarbon318.jpg
Posted By: JoesMopar

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 07:58 AM

Stroke it

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 08:01 AM

Quote:

Stroke it

To a like 390 or something? I think I saw a kit for sale today for a little less than $2k not including tax and shipping.
Posted By: mikemee1331

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 01:47 PM

Quote:

Considering a good, running used magnum or LA 318 can be had at the local u-pull yard for $200 w/ a 90 day warranty, I would probably just sell your 318 for the price of scrap if it's been sitting out getting rained on, etc.

unless you are using this as your rebuild learning experience. the cost of rebuilding an unknown engine thats been sitting outside uncovered will keep your wallet empty.
Posted By: 70Cuda383

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 02:24 PM

build something different. weld up some steel tube, bolt a 727 behind it, and an 8.25 axle, and have a rolling chassis for cheap. then drop some sort of cool custom body on it. like a coffin, or an outhouse, or....

otherwise, as common as 318s are, I don't think it's worth anything. I hate to say that because it is a 1970s original, and worth something to the right guy (numbers motor, date coded for the right car on a concours restoration, etc.) finding that one guy will be next to impossible, and anyone can take a magnum 318 or even a magnum 360, add a few hundred bucks in performance upgrades, and have a nearly 400 hp engine for about a grand out of the junkyard...and since it was originally an EFI motor, even with 100K miles on it, it'll run like a top for years to come.
Posted By: The Sphinx

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 03:14 PM

I recently ran into this situation. I had a low mile 68 casting 318. I just pulled it apart and checked the bores, and replaced the rings and bearings. I replaced the cam with a 340 spec cam i bought here and used a spread bore intake I bought used also from this site. I have less than $250 tied up into it. It's not going to be a powerhouse by any means but a good dependable engine. Then again a pair of cheap e-bay turbos may find their way onto it.
Posted By: CrAlt

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 03:55 PM

You already ruined any value that engine had by leaving it out side.

I'ed brake it down and see if it needs any machine work. If it does then scrap it. If not then do a cheapo rering/bearings (if needed) and store it in a dry place as a back up engine.

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 05:21 PM

I think a mopar guy (he is not from here but he loved demons and was from Utah) back in November told me that the engine may only be worth around $50 or so since it's condition is unknown and all I have is information by word of mouth.

It would be cool to make a little kit car out of it or my own daily driver but how would you get a title for something like that?
Posted By: mikemee1331

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 06:11 PM

Quote:

It would be cool to make a little kit car out of it or my own daily driver but how would you get a title for something like that?

you are easily side-tracked aren't you?

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 06:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

you are easily side-tracked aren't you?

Not at all. I just analyze and elaborate on an idea when it comes up. And it is not really side-tracking from the thread because I am still trying to figure out what to do with this engine and using it in a little buggy or kit car kind of deal would be something I could do with it.
Posted By: CrAlt

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 06:44 PM

Quote:

Depends on the state.. im gona have to deal with this issue when my T-bucket is done.

http://www.semasan.com/images/pdf/california.pdf

http://www.semasan.com/main/main.aspx?id=62292

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 07:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Depends on the state.. im gona have to deal with this issue when my T-bucket is done.

http://www.semasan.com/images/pdf/california.pdf

http://www.semasan.com/main/main.aspx?id=62292

That is very cool. I will keep these websites in mind
Posted By: tripleblackcuda

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 11:16 PM

Don't junk the carb or the adapter, sell them to me!
Posted By: PowerWagonDude

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/03/11 11:50 PM

If you junk it then be sure to save that double groove lower pulley and the single plane two barrell intake manifold. Those pulleys are harder to find now and those intakes rock if you like two barrels. I have also used the larger 360 two barrell intake and larger Holley carb on 318s. If it is an early LA 318 it should have #675 head which are woth keeping as they dont have the air holes under the exhaust port. If you decide to rebuild it for racing you may want to upgrade the connecting rods to 75+ 318 or 360 rods. All 318s got the bigger rods in 1974 I think.
Posted By: PlumCrazy73Dodge

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/04/11 01:29 AM

alum. heads runs about $1400, healthy cam $200 area, intake $180 and up and carb $200-300 and you will have a nice runner hooked up to a tuned tranny....
Not a ton of coin, but makes for a reliable healthy motor. SMaller the car, the more go it will have, 2 dr dart or something

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/04/11 02:35 AM

Thanks for more the information guys Keep them coming

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/04/11 06:03 AM

So are there any good fuel injection systems for LA 318's that are not super expensive?
Posted By: 75DART440

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/04/11 12:46 PM

Drop that thing into an Arrow, rwd Colt, Cricket, 2wd D50 pickup, etc. and go fry tires. Drive it like you stole it, and when/if you scatter it, the u-pull yards will have the next engine. I wouldn't spend a lot on a 318 build, just basic gasket/ring/bearing job and a 340 cam.
Posted By: bonefish

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/04/11 02:55 PM

do you own a large boat?

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/04/11 04:19 PM

Punching the block, hot tanking knocking in new cam bearings, resizing the rods and grinding or polishing the crank will set you back about$450 plus a valve job for an extra $180. A seal power kit from summit is another $380 and throw in a summit cam and lifter set for $110.

add oil and breakin lube you will be at around $1200.

People have their own opinions on 318's but I think the biggest mistake I ever made was swapping mine out for a not so stock 340 4 speed.
Posted By: flypaper

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/04/11 11:46 PM

Quote:

do you own a large boat?

a boat anchor is the perfect use for one!

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/05/11 03:50 AM

Quote:

Quote:

do you own a large boat?

a boat anchor is the perfect use for one!

How about a Sea Body?
Posted By: TC@HP2

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/05/11 05:33 PM

Quote:

Drop that thing into an Arrow, rwd Colt, Cricket, 2wd D50 pickup, etc. and go fry tires. Drive it like you stole it, and when/if you scatter it, the u-pull yards will have the next engine. I wouldn't spend a lot on a 318 build, just basic gasket/ring/bearing job and a 340 cam.

I suggested he drop it in his Stealth a couple months back. Wouldn't be any faster than the TTV6 versions, maybe even marginally so than the stock R/T V6, especially at the 4200# those cars weigh, but would sure be fun to hear a V8 out of a former FWD car.

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/05/11 06:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I suggested he drop it in his Stealth a couple months back. Wouldn't be any faster than the TTV6 versions, maybe even marginally so than the stock R/T V6, especially at the 4200# those cars weigh, but would sure be fun to hear a V8 out of a former FWD car.

I have thought about that, but I just figured it would be too much of a hassle. Plus I would have to convert it from front to rear wheel drive. Not only that, but in CA, if you do an engine swap, the engine has to be the same year or newer than the car itself, so it will be a battle with the DMV and Smog
Posted By: DPelletier

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/05/11 08:10 PM

http://www.hotrod.com/howto/113_0304_318_small_block_build/index.html

and forget about fuel inj. on a junkyard 318

Dave

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/05/11 11:03 PM

Quote:

Dave

That's great. Thanks for the article. I believe I have seen 1 or 2 other 400 horsepower builds.

Here is one I saved:
http://www.popularhotrodding.com/enginemasters/articles/mopar/0667em_mopar_318_engine/index.html
Posted By: dogdays

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/06/11 04:53 PM

NOTE TO READERS: I can be a real cheapass, so no moans from the purists.

Here's the absolutely least cost way to go. Assuming it really is a 30K engine, get the engine indoors and take it apart. I'm betting you will find some surface rust on one or two cylinders. This'll probably clean up quickly. Even if you had so much rust that you had to bore one or two cylinders and put oversize pistons in that one or two (which has been done before and WILL work okay), the other 6 or 7 don't even need to be pulled, except to ready the block for machining. But I have started many engines that have sat for years under hoods without more than checking the oil and getting the fuel system up to snuff and haven't had a problem with them sealing. So put new rings in a 30K engine? No way unless it's blowing smoke. Bearings? Don't mess with success. Run'em and forget about'em.

I'd spend some time looking at the timing chain. If it is a silent link chain with a gear with nylon teeth change it. Don't want any gremlins lurking! While you're at it swap cams for a small low-cost cam with less than 210 degrees duration at 0.050 lift and 110 lobe separation. Even a stock 360 cam will be better than the puny cam in there now. But you don't want to have to change valve springs so keep lifts at 0.440 or less. BTW, I do NOT like the Summit cams, They work okay but with a 114 LSA they lack midrange and close the intake valve too late. The Comp HE 252 would be a good choice if you could find it. There are a couple of Speed Pro cams that would also fit well.

Use the heads you have but put new valve stem seals on while you have the chance and check the seats and guides to be sure you don't have abnormal wear.

For induction I'd use a late 360 TQ intake or a Performer if you can find one cheap. Any smallblock 4-barrel intake will work. If you're into carbs then a Carter AVS would be pretty nice, the air valve secondary keeps it from being too big. I'm running a Holley 1850 600cfm carb and it works well on my 318. If you have access to Thermoquads or Quadrajets and can work on them yorself they'd also be good.

I'd concentrate on finding a '67 or '68 Valiant or Dart or even one older than that. They're pretty light.

Transmissions I'd use would be the A-998 or A-999 or the 500 overdrive. No sense going to a 727 at this power level. Combine the 904 types with a 2.76 gear for high speed running.

I'd spend money on headers because they beef up the torque curve under the peak.

If I was closer I'd drive over and haul it away. A 30K engine has some value left in it, even if it is a lowly 318. Just don't replace ANY MORE than you have to.

R.
Posted By: Dean_Kuzluzski

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/06/11 10:10 PM

The problem with those old 318's is making decent compression.

There's been threads about this before and the KB hypereutectics are the ONLY budget oriented offerings out there. And w/o them you're limited to running the 85 era "swirl-port" that have small valves & ports.

It's kind of a Pandora's box, either hone it, ring&bearing it or do it right with the KB's and some freshened X, J, or Magnum heads.

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/07/11 01:28 AM

Quote:

Dave

Wow! That little boat anchor has more power than an A12 cars 440 6 pack and 200 pounds lighter and costs less than 3 2bbl carbs.

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 07/07/11 05:27 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Dave

Wow! That little boat anchor has more power than an A12 cars 440 6 pack and 200 pounds lighter and costs less than 3 2bbl carbs.

That's a cool way of looking at it
Posted By: 300by500

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/01/11 03:33 PM

I bought a 22,000 original mile '73 Fury 2-door back in '02. It had a 360 in it. Problem was that the car had been sitting in the barn so long that the 360 spun a rod bearing when we fired it up.

A friend had a 318 that had been SITTING IN A FIELD FOR 2 YEARS WITH NO CARB ON IT. With some work, it turned over. The next day we pulled the 360, drained the MUD out of the 318, bolted it in, put fresh oil in it, and fired it up. It went into fast idle, the lifters ticked like crazy... I figured it would either blow up or smooth out.

15-20 minutes later, it was running smooth as silk. I didn't even shut it off, just filled the tank with gas and drove it 450 miles home!

It turned out to be a great running, low maintenance engine. It got 17-18 MPG (remember, it was in a '73 C-body), never required oil between changes, and was deeeeependable.

I sold the car about a year later, making sure to tell the buyer about the engine story. He drove it for a couple years after that and never had a problem with it. Sadly, the Fury was killed with about 35K miles on it by a drunk illegal immigrant... if not for that, that "junk" 318 would probably still be running!
Posted By: OrangeProwler

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/01/11 04:40 PM

I agree. On the cam you could run a K6900 Summit Cam and I would suggest a Edelbrock Performer Intake, 1406 electric carburetor, Firecore distributor and wires, Summit Headers. That's the combo we have in a 68 B-Barge and it moves okay with 2.76 gears.
Posted By: RapidRobert

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/01/11 05:20 PM

If that 2bbl iron intake is an early one (a single plane) then it (the intake) is worth $25 or so

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/01/11 05:28 PM

Quote:

the KB hypereutectics are the ONLY budget oriented offerings out there. And w/o them you're limited to running the 85 era "swirl-port" that have small valves & ports.

Dean for my information could you expound on that a bit more? I have one (318) & some mags and some 302's just havent got serious about a plan yet (mileage build)
Posted By: 2boltmain

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/01/11 05:50 PM

I thought the single plane 2bbl intake was a 273 only item. Maybe 318s came with them or its a transplant. Not worth a whole lot- kind of like a 305 chevy motor- Lots and lots abound.
Posted By: forphorty

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/01/11 05:58 PM

Quote:

I thought the single plane 2bbl intake was a 273 only item. Maybe 318s came with them or its a transplant. Not worth a whole lot- kind of like a 305 chevy motor- Lots and lots abound.

The 318 in my 72 Duster had the single plane on it.

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/01/11 06:37 PM

Quote:

I thought the single plane 2bbl intake was a 273 only item. Not worth a whole lot

(1) That may be correct (2) yes only to a circle burner such as myself where an iron 2bbl is required (class rules) and the single plane iron 2bbl intakes flow a whole lot better than the later dual plane 2 bbl ones

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/03/11 04:28 PM

So, RR, it flows better than a late carb or TBI intake?

Got one on my free '71 donor truck.

When the 273 first came out the engineers were trying to get it to fit under a hood, maybe Valiant or Dart. They chose the single-plane because it was lower, believe it or not. They were quite proud of getting it to work as well as a dual-plane. This is from an article on the "new 273" published way back when.

R.

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/03/11 05:45 PM

Quote:

So, RR, it flows better than a late carb or TBI intake? Got one on my free '71 donor truck.

definitely better than the dual plane ones plus open up the 2 flange holes into a common opening. The TBI, is that the "barrell" intake? Wanted to check one out but I think they're alum which is not allowed that and the weird barrell shape may spook the tech guys!
Posted By: mopfried

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/03/11 07:53 PM

THE tbi intakes were on the pre injection barrel intakes. My old '89 dodge W100 was a Teen TBI... Electric two barrel carb!

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/03/11 10:56 PM

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. The TBI came before the MPFI. On some chevy engines the late TBI intakes are better than earlier 2-barrel intakes.

R.
Posted By: patrick

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/06/11 11:55 AM

Quote:

NOTE TO READERS: I can be a real cheapass, so no moans from the purists.

Here's the absolutely least cost way to go. Assuming it really is a 30K engine, get the engine indoors and take it apart. I'm betting you will find some surface rust on one or two cylinders. This'll probably clean up quickly. Even if you had so much rust that you had to bore one or two cylinders and put oversize pistons in that one or two (which has been done before and WILL work okay), the other 6 or 7 don't even need to be pulled, except to ready the block for machining. But I have started many engines that have sat for years under hoods without more than checking the oil and getting the fuel system up to snuff and haven't had a problem with them sealing. So put new rings in a 30K engine? No way unless it's blowing smoke. Bearings? Don't mess with success. Run'em and forget about'em.

I'd spend some time looking at the timing chain. If it is a silent link chain with a gear with nylon teeth change it. Don't want any gremlins lurking! While you're at it swap cams for a small low-cost cam with less than 210 degrees duration at 0.050 lift and 110 lobe separation. Even a stock 360 cam will be better than the puny cam in there now. But you don't want to have to change valve springs so keep lifts at 0.440 or less. BTW, I do NOT like the Summit cams, They work okay but with a 114 LSA they lack midrange and close the intake valve too late. The Comp HE 252 would be a good choice if you could find it. There are a couple of Speed Pro cams that would also fit well.

Use the heads you have but put new valve stem seals on while you have the chance and check the seats and guides to be sure you don't have abnormal wear.

For induction I'd use a late 360 TQ intake or a Performer if you can find one cheap. Any smallblock 4-barrel intake will work. If you're into carbs then a Carter AVS would be pretty nice, the air valve secondary keeps it from being too big. I'm running a Holley 1850 600cfm carb and it works well on my 318. If you have access to Thermoquads or Quadrajets and can work on them yorself they'd also be good.

I'd concentrate on finding a '67 or '68 Valiant or Dart or even one older than that. They're pretty light.

Transmissions I'd use would be the A-998 or A-999 or the 500 overdrive. No sense going to a 727 at this power level. Combine the 904 types with a 2.76 gear for high speed running.

I'd spend money on headers because they beef up the torque curve under the peak.

If I was closer I'd drive over and haul it away. A 30K engine has some value left in it, even if it is a lowly 318. Just don't replace ANY MORE than you have to.

R.

this is what I'd probably do...if the bores look a little ooky, but not bad, maybe hone and toss some new cast rings in it....if you take it to a machine shop to get it honed, before you tear it apart, measure how far down in the hole the pistons are, and have the block decked to get compression up, try aim for the pistons ~.012-.015 in the hole, so you can use the Mr. Gaasket .028" thick gaskets to get ~.040 quench with closed chambered heads.

heads, use what you got, I'd probably go for a lunati voodoo 60400 or 60401 cam with comp #901 springs. if you want a real hard charger, swap the heads for some junkyard magnums redrilled to LA bolt pattern, and some hughes #1110 springs and chrysler 2.2L/2.5L retainers, or some junkyard '94-up GM 3.1/3.4L valve springs and retainers.

intake, any 4bbl, carb, probbaly an eddy 1406, t-quad or q-jet
Posted By: pishta

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/06/11 07:31 PM

Quote:

Don't junk the carb or the adapter, sell them to me!

Ditto, im 2nd in line! pour some gas in it and starts it. D@mn the cylinder rust, itll come out! running 318's with 2bbl intakes are 100 bucks on craigs....You could probably part it for more. manifolds, crank, carb, covers, AL water pump, etc.
Posted By: DusterKrazy

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/07/11 04:36 AM

They make killer budget street rod engines!!

Sadly the build cost is identical to a 360 (actually cheaper when you figure in piston choices!). You get a little more with a 360 of course but don't dismiss a 318. They can be a fun engine with the right bolt on's.

I'd never scrap one unless it was just junk. I have a soft spot for them. 318's have been reliable as a stone for me

600 carb,decent dual plane intake, headers and 340 spec cam will spin a tire with ease. Super fun a body setup!
Posted By: Pale_Roader

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 10/07/11 08:30 AM

Quote:

So when I bought my Darts 2 years ago I got this 318 as a part of the deal. I never really thought anything of it but now I am just curious what I could put it in. But first, just for background information, this thing has been sitting outside, uncovered since I got it. It is supposedly an all stock 70 or 71 318 out of a Barracuda and only had about 30k miles on it and was running when pulled. Approximately how much would it cost to rebuild this on a budget (not necessarily looking for super high power)? What could/should I do with this? I was thinking of finding some lightweight car and putting it in there with an auto for a little cruiser or something. Ideas/Thoughts? Picture was taken in November and I don't have access to it because it is at my mechanics. Thank you!

That thing actually looks very clean for an original engine. It looks like a 30K engine. Outside for 2 years in a state that doesn't have rain... i bet it'd fire right up and run fine forever. If you have a car drop it in and go through it as you see fit. Down the road you can do the Magnum top-end swap with heads and an RPM, add a cam, headers, whatever.

I've thrown away a few good engines that weren't 'cool'... and now i wish i had one. The Challenger needs SOMETHING to move it for now, and i wouldn't scoff at a 318. It wont make the power a nice 383-4 would, but it'd still move my light stick car and get decent mileage.

If you're not going to use it right now, keep it around, but drag it inside and cover it. You never know when it may come in handy. Hard to find decent, early low-mile engines.

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 06/29/12 01:56 AM

Don't think I have forgotten this thread. I should be heading to my mechanics Saturday morning for servicing the Jaguar and if the 318 is still there, I plan on taking some pictures. I haven't been there since my accident in my Stealth January 2011. Are there any numbers or codes on this thing I should take. I wonder how the CA weather has treated it since it has been sitting out for about 3.5 years. I still don't know what to do with it since it doesn't seem like I am going to have a project car for a long while now and since it has been sitting out way too long.

Re: What to do with an LA 318? - 06/30/12 05:41 PM

So, just as I figured, the engine was long gone.
© 2024 Moparts Forums