Moparts

Firm Feel Box, awsome.

Posted By: migsBIG

Firm Feel Box, awsome. - 06/08/11 07:17 AM

Finally got a chance to take a car out after swapping in a box that Dick from Firm Feel Inc sent to us. Even though the car had a cast iron big block, severly work original suspension, average torsion bars and dried cracked tires, that car steered fantastic. Great road feel, superb steering on corners and freeway off ramps. Gonna steep up to a stage II box on a charger coming in, see how much fun that one will be.

Posted By: mcmopars

Re: Firm Feel Box, awsome. - 06/08/11 11:28 AM

you wont believe what you paid $300.00 for.mopar action did an article once on how to firm up your box

Re: Firm Feel Box, awsome. - 06/08/11 12:17 PM

I saw that, not a big deal. I needed one fully rebuit since the original one was soaking the ground everywhere it went. Since it's rebuilt and all the work was done for us, it was money saved in the long run. Best part is, we're happy with the service and work done by them. That alone is worth the cost.
Posted By: DennisH

Re: Firm Feel Box, awsome. - 06/08/11 12:32 PM

Firm Feel Stage 1 was one of my best upgrades. Play gone.
Posted By: RapidRobert

Re: Firm Feel Box, awsome. - 06/08/11 01:23 PM

I went to their 16:1 manual box on our E body circle burner & night/day diff . b 4 that my hands were all over the place. A buddy has one on an A body (street driven) & he's not complaining about the effort & if it was the slightest bit objectionable I WOULD b hearing about it
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Firm Feel Box, awsome. - 06/08/11 02:59 PM

I went with Firm Feel's Stage 3 box after my Steer& Gear box decided to drop the selector shaft out the bottom ...no comparing the Firm Feel to the Steer & Gear, they both cost approx $500 each, but the Firm Feel is so much more responsive

Mike
Posted By: AndyF

Re: Firm Feel Box, awsome. - 06/08/11 03:40 PM

Dick and the guys at FFI do nice work. I've worked with them on a ton of projects over the years and have always been really happy with the results.
Posted By: mcmopars

Re: Firm Feel Box, awsome. - 06/08/11 10:00 PM

Quote:

I saw that, not a big deal. I needed one fully rebuit since the original one was soaking the ground everywhere it went. Since it's rebuilt and all the work was done for us, it was money saved in the long run. Best part is, we're happy with the service and work done by them. That alone is worth the cost.

i wish i could have done it myself too,i got the stage 2.am really happy with it,i still think its crazy money for what you get considering what they have in them.
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: Firm Feel Box, awsome. - 06/08/11 11:03 PM

Quote:

firm up your box

WRONG.
The article was on the PUMP.
Posted By: hooziewhatsit

Re: Firm Feel Box, awsome. - 06/08/11 11:48 PM

I emailed them a while back, and they say they don't do truck boxes

Re: Firm Feel Box, awsome. - 06/11/11 09:18 AM

Looks like I'm gonna need a couple more boxes. Probably have to put an order in when the cars are ready for the new suspension.
© 2024 Moparts Forums