Moparts

duster to demon

Posted By: bigblockbryan

duster to demon - 04/01/11 08:06 PM

okay guys i bought a 72 demon that came with a rust free 73 duster shell havent found any pars cars yet anyway im toying with the idea i have a extra front clip grille for my demon so. Im thinking about buying a rear tail panel cutting it out putting in a demon one getting tail lights found one duster at a local junkyard that hell sell parts off of still would like a complete rusty duster.and my dads friend got a title from his duster that rusted out got scrapped years ago i might get im working on getting my demon title but dont wanna restore that for awile .
Posted By: 340SHORTY

Re: duster to demon - 04/01/11 08:27 PM

still would like a complete rusty duster.and my dads friend got a title from his duster that rusted out got scrapped years ago i might get

that will get you a vacation at your states Graywbar Hilton
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: duster to demon - 04/01/11 11:23 PM

I cant understand what you are trying to write. The lack of periods and punctuation confuse people. Are you trying to create a Demon or a Duster?

Re: duster to demon - 04/02/11 12:04 AM

Okay what I'm going to to make is a demon unless i can locate enough parts to make duster.What i have is a 73 duster shell with no dash frame or title but rust free shell. So i'm looking for is rotted duster if i find a complete one with title ill make it a duster other wise i'm going to use my extra demon clip buy a rear tail panel and just make a demon. and hopefully find a title along the way

Attached picture 6562905-197335_10150105345946082_593006081_6909807_2764624_n.jpg
Posted By: Golden-Arm

Re: duster to demon - 04/02/11 01:32 AM

making a post stating you have access to a title, to a scrapped car, and will build a car to use with that title, isn't gonna win you points here. it's actually a felony to do that. want a demon? buy a demon.
Posted By: NV69B7RR

Re: duster to demon - 04/02/11 01:40 AM

Whe don't you get the title and build the Demon you have, instead of building another one?
Posted By: rth

Re: duster to demon - 04/02/11 02:38 AM

thats called a tag job. and as already said is illegal.

Re: duster to demon - 04/02/11 03:36 AM

Well what I have done today is called the other guy up since I'm the third owner and got the last registerd owner brothers name and am going to call him. up see what we can do about this title since the orginal owner is no longer. alive and I'm going to take the two cars just combine them and make one extreamly straight solid legal car.
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: duster to demon - 04/02/11 06:48 AM

It may be difficult to get a legitimate title without a VIN tag on the dash frame. If the drivers door and its VIN tag are also missing, things get even harder. It is possible, but not a 5 minute DMV visit for certain.
© 2024 Moparts Forums