Moparts

mopar hemi roller rockers

Posted By: mickm

mopar hemi roller rockers - 03/18/11 11:10 PM

anyone use these? if i'm seeing the prices right, they aren't that much cheaper than stage V and maybe some of the others, so i'm not sure there is any advantage, except that they will fit under stock valve covers.

i've seen then on sites like mopartsracing.com, but i've never talked to anyone who has used them.
Posted By: torkrules

Re: mopar hemi roller rockers - 03/20/11 03:06 PM

Hey Mick,

Talk to zippy. They replaced the Landy rockers. If there is no real price advantage to them I'd likely go with the Stage V stuff.
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: mopar hemi roller rockers - 03/20/11 04:28 PM

I am using the MP roller rockers that were made bi DLI.Very happy with the product and they really did not need adjustment when I popped the covers.I made 3 seasons on my blown hemi with no issues with rockers.They also did not clear my stock chrome valve covers.

Attached picture 6539818-MISC029.JPG
Posted By: mickm

Re: mopar hemi roller rockers - 03/24/11 05:56 AM

Quote:

I am using the MP roller rockers that were made bi DLI.Very happy with the product and they really did not need adjustment when I popped the covers.I made 3 seasons on my blown hemi with no issues with rockers.They also did not clear my stock chrome valve covers.

i assumed they would clear the stock covers... looks like not much will out there except the stock rockers.

was thinking of getting a set, but if they don't clear the covers, and the price is close to stage V, i don't see any real reason to get them.
Posted By: torkrules

Re: mopar hemi roller rockers - 03/24/11 06:02 AM

Quote:

Quote:

i assumed they would clear the stock covers... looks like not much will out there except the stock rockers.

was thinking of getting a set, but if they don't clear the covers, and the price is close to stage V, i don't see any real reason to get them.

I've got DLI rocker and they clear my stock sheet metal valve covers, but I think some of the other factors are spring/retainer diameter, and/or valve length.
© 2024 Moparts Forums