Moparts

anyone in Maryland set up rears

Posted By: 75dusted

anyone in Maryland set up rears - 03/16/11 11:31 PM

Does anyone know a place or person that can set up a posi 8 1/4 rear with 4.10 gears in the Maryland area
Posted By: 64Post

Re: anyone in Maryland set up rears - 03/17/11 12:26 AM

PM member 383man/Ron. He's out of work right now so he might be interested.
Posted By: 71charger

Re: anyone in Maryland set up rears - 03/17/11 04:20 AM

If he's still in business, check out Mountain Man Racing in the Cavetown area. Possibly Gunther's in the Libertytown/Walkersville area. Fast Lane Fabrications in Jefferson may be able to take care of it for you or Automotive Parts and Machine on E. Patrick St. in Frederick.
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: anyone in Maryland set up rears - 03/17/11 01:46 PM

Where are you located?
Posted By: 75dusted

Re: anyone in Maryland set up rears - 03/17/11 02:48 PM

Belair ,maryland, about 20 miles north of Baltimore
Posted By: 383man

Re: anyone in Maryland set up rears - 03/17/11 03:46 PM

I should be able to do it for you. Let me check and see if my brother has his adjuster tool. I always used the one from the dealer I worked at but as of last week I dont work there anymore. It would be easier to do it at my brothers garage as his is much bigger then mine. I have 2 cars and also am building my new eng in my garage so most of the space is used up. I live in Parkville and my brother lives in Elkton which is right over the susguhana river bridge. He is 45 minutes from my house but from belair it should be about 1/2 hr. I will call him tonite as I will need his adjuster tool. And if you want me to do it we can work out a deal. Do you have a truck to bring the rear to me ?? I saw you e-mailed me but my e-mail is not working this morning for some reason. Ron
Posted By: VS29H0B

Re: anyone in Maryland set up rears - 03/17/11 04:14 PM

Ron ---

I am sending you a PM.

Thanks.
© 2024 Moparts Forums