Posted By: Anonymous

WHO HAS THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/26/11 05:39 AM

Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/26/11 07:42 AM

www.trimtags.com
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/26/11 01:45 PM

Quote:

HAS ANYBODY HAD A NEW FENDER TAG BUILT FOR THEIR CAR AND BEEN HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY OF THE WORK DONE, AND WHO DOES THE BEST JOB, AND DON'T TELL ME GALEN G AND DON'T GET ALL EXCITED I ONLY WANT WHAT MY ORIGINAL TAG HAS ON IT AND NOTHING MORE -R- LESS.

Do you have the original tag ? if you don't then how will you know that a new tag is correct ?

Why are you YELLING ???

Posted By: badblack68

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/26/11 03:01 PM

I made my own tag. I removed this tag from a 1969 4 speed Hemi Daytona and pounded all the numbers flat so that I could have a blank tag for my 68 Charger. How does it look?
Posted By: BDW

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/26/11 03:07 PM

Posted By: QuickBpBp

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/26/11 03:46 PM

Quote:

Quote:

HAS ANYBODY HAD A NEW FENDER TAG BUILT FOR THEIR CAR AND BEEN HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY OF THE WORK DONE, AND WHO DOES THE BEST JOB, AND DON'T TELL ME GALEN G AND DON'T GET ALL EXCITED I ONLY WANT WHAT MY ORIGINAL TAG HAS ON IT AND NOTHING MORE -R- LESS.

Do you have the original tag ? if you don't then how will you know that a new tag is correct ?

Why are you YELLING ???

If you would take the time to read what he wrote. It's says HAS on it not HAD there is a big difference.....

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/26/11 07:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Why are you YELLING ???

If you would take the time to read what he wrote. It's says HAS on it not HAD there is a big difference.....

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ME, IT WAS ANNOYING TO READ WHAT HE SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE OF IT BEING IN ALL CAPS .

BUT YOU , AS ARE I, ASSuMEing SOMETHING HERE , YOU ASSuME HE HAS A TAG HE WANTS REMADE , I ASSuME HE DOES NOT AND WANTS A TAG MADE AND IS ASSuMEING THAT WHOEVER MAKES IT CAN MAGICALLY MAKE IT JUST LIKE THE ONE HE IS MISSING.

SO WHO'S ASSumption IS CORRECT ?
Posted By: NV69B7RR

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/26/11 07:47 PM

Step away from your computer
Posted By: QuickBpBp

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/27/11 12:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Why are you YELLING ???

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ME, IT WAS ANNOYING TO READ WHAT HE SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE OF IT BEING IN ALL CAPS .

BUT YOU , AS ARE I, ASSuMEing SOMETHING HERE , YOU ASSuME HE HAS A TAG HE WANTS REMADE , I ASSuME HE DOES NOT AND WANTS A TAG MADE AND IS ASSuMEING THAT WHOEVER MAKES IT CAN MAGICALLY MAKE IT JUST LIKE THE ONE HE IS MISSING.

John,
I was taught Has VS. Had a long time ago....
This guy says the car "has" a fender tag to copy and make a repo from....Now when you change it to "had" it's not the same and therefore meaning no longer present. After reading THAT I'll give you a hint that it is not ME if you simply read the post....
I has a good time pointing this out...does that sound right?..

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR *DELETED* - 02/27/11 01:11 AM

Post deleted by spchallenger340

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR *DELETED* - 02/27/11 01:13 AM

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR *DELETED* - 02/27/11 01:15 AM

Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/27/11 01:17 AM

You LIKE the orange wheel discs???

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/27/11 01:18 AM

Quote:

Let me try to build your understanding,I already have the original fender tag,and can read it,but it is rusty,and I'd like to have a new one made, I like to find out who does a dead on repop, if I'm going to spend the money, come on I'm not asking you how to land the space shuttle ps I'm thinking of having it chromed to match the rest of my car

Now here is something that can easily be read, and spells out exactly what he wants , who woulda thunk ????

To answer the question ... NO ONE , a repop , some like to call them FAKE , can be spotted a mile away , especially if it's chromed , they aren't very expensive unless you are having someone like GG have it made for you and even then it can be told that it's not an original factory made piece.

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/27/11 01:20 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Why are you YELLING ???

John,
I was taught Has VS. Had a long time ago....
This guy says the car "has" a fender tag to copy and make a repo from....Now when you change it to "had" it's not the same and therefore meaning no longer present. After reading THAT I'll give you a hint that it is not ME if you simply read the post....
I has a good time pointing this out...does that sound right?..

So was I and the original post to ME sounded like he didn't HAS one ( I ASSuMEd this was just another of the hundreds of posts trying to get a tag made to replace one that no longer exists and the poster also wants it to have all the correct info that they have no way of knowing or backing up without the original tag .... my bad.

Maybe in the beginning if he said I HAVE the original tag , it's rusty .... there would have been a little less confusion , that and less texting slang ...
Posted By: SV_MOPARS

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/27/11 01:25 AM

ok here we go, where are the moparts police? is it a re-body, re-motor, faux fender tag? give me a friggin break already, pretty soon tom is going to have to make a forum just for this stuff. no offense to the original poster and i'm not accusing you of anything nor do i care if you need or want a re-pop fender tag, its your car and your choice, have at it
Posted By: SV_MOPARS

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/27/11 01:39 AM

Quote:

I made my own tag. I removed this tag from a 1969 4 speed Hemi Daytona and pounded all the numbers flat so that I could have a blank tag for my 68 Charger. How does it look?

Posted By: AB&E

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/27/11 01:43 AM

throw the car away & keep the orig tag most important

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/27/11 01:44 AM

Quote:

ok here we go, where are the moparts police? is it a re-body, re-motor, faux fender tag? give me a friggin break already, pretty soon tom is going to have to make a forum just for this stuff. no offense to the original poster and i'm not accusing you of anything nor do i care if you need or want a re-pop fender tag, its your car and your choice, have at it

Posted By: Golden-Arm

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 02/27/11 03:36 AM

Quote:

WHAT?!?!?! WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!

*wheel discs, not just for anymore*

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 03/01/11 05:30 AM

Looks like I asked a question that is over !sorry I ask and the discs came off a locomotive SP 5410

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 03/01/11 03:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Let me try to build your understanding,I already have the original fender tag,and can read it,but it is rusty,and I'd like to have a new one made, I like to find out who does a dead on repop, if I'm going to spend the money, come on I'm not asking you how to land the space shuttle ps I'm thinking of having it chromed to match the rest of my car

Now here is something that can easily be read, and spells out exactly what he wants , who woulda thunk ????

To answer the question ... NO ONE , a repop , some like to call them FAKE , can be spotted a mile away , especially if it's chromed , they aren't very expensive unless you are having someone like GG have it made for you and even then it can be told that it's not an original factory made piece.

No , I gave you the answer to your question , no one makes an undetectable repop , if there is none of our resident cheerleaders for fraud and deceit has come forward with the information, if someone knew I'm sure you would have received a PM with the source .

Good luck .
Posted By: 62maxwgn

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 03/02/11 02:10 AM

I'll help anyone anytime but Mopart's is the last place I would ever ask a question! At one time it was ask a question,get an answer,now it's ask a question and duck.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 03/02/11 03:53 AM

Quote:

I'm sure you would have received a PM with the source .

Good luck .

"Some" of the tag makers are "selective" with their PM's...DAMHIK,....but, for what the OP wants, his best choice would be www.trimtags.com

Attached picture 6505112-tag.JPG

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 03/02/11 09:12 PM

Quote:

I'll help anyone anytime but Mopart's is the last place I would ever ask a question! At one time it was ask a question,get an answer,now it's ask a question and duck.

you better know the answer before you ask!! But why ask unless you can take the abuse.for not knowing the answer

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 03/03/11 04:03 AM

THANK GOD IT TOOK A MILLWRIGHT TO ANSWER A ROAD MACHINISTS ANSWER, I KNEW THERE HAD TO BE SOMEONE ON HERE SMART ENOUGH TO ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH OUT A SMART ASS REMARK , THANK YOU

Re: NEW FENDER TAG BUILT WHO'S THE BEST A66 CAR - 03/03/11 04:43 AM

Quote:

THANK GOD IT TOOK A MILLWRIGHT TO ANSWER A ROAD MACHINISTS ANSWER, I KNEW THERE HAD TO BE SOMEONE ON HERE SMART ENOUGH TO ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH OUT A SMART ASS REMARK , THANK YOU

No, he didn't answer the specific question you asked, but he is a cheerleader ...

You SPECIFICALLY stated that you want a repop tag that you can pass off as original , anyone with an IQ higher than a rusty fender tag can tell that that one is NOT FACTORY ORIGINAL.

Nevermind your caps lock button is broken in the on position ...
© 2024 Moparts Forums