Moparts

Tired of sweating... need A/C recommendation

Posted By: dssaa

Tired of sweating... need A/C recommendation - 07/04/10 03:32 AM

I love driving my Mopars..but its hot. I have a 69 Coronet, 73 Challenger, and 70 Roadrunner. One of them needs A/C! I found a setup on Ebay for 995 for the Coronet. Can anyone recommend a good aftermarker air setup, looking for easy install. Probably for the Coronet.. What say you?
Dave in Colorado
Posted By: ahy

Re: Tired of sweating... need A/C recommendation - 07/04/10 03:44 AM

I can suggest two companies: Classic Auto Air in Florida and Bouchillon. Both sell complete AC kits for vintage cars.
Posted By: DennisH

Re: Tired of sweating... need A/C recommendation - 07/04/10 10:32 PM

ClassicAutoAir. Tampa. Ice cold for 8 years in my 69 Coronet. Used it today.
Posted By: Challenger 1

Re: Tired of sweating... need A/C recommendation - 07/04/10 10:43 PM

Bouchlin Performance fixed me up with everything needed under the hood. Used all stock stuff inside.

I was all over the west coast last week with one of my challengers with the AC running, makes it nice!
Posted By: DennisH

Re: Tired of sweating... need A/C recommendation - 07/04/10 10:47 PM

Quote:

Bouchlin Performance fixed me up with everything needed under the hood. Used all stock stuff inside.

I was all over the west coast last week with one of my challengers with the AC running, makes it nice!

If you are near San Jose give me a call. 408 230-9922. When were you on the Golden Gate with that light traffic?
Posted By: Challenger 1

Re: Tired of sweating... need A/C recommendation - 07/04/10 10:56 PM

We drove over it both ways Tues June 29, last week. Was out there for a few days in a RV and took the challenger to drive around town while we were there. Thanks for the number as I'll call next time we visit.

© 2024 Moparts Forums