Moparts

Energy Suspension A-body master kit

Posted By: pishta

Energy Suspension A-body master kit - 06/01/10 04:47 AM

Im not a front end expert, but I know what most of these bushings are for. Of course there are no descriptions of what these bushings go to, so: What are the large bushings for that are circled? The lower ones have slots in the ID, the upper ones are larger and are smooth. Most others I labeled. Maybe front leaf bushings?

Attached picture 6014047-DSC00019.JPG
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: Energy Suspension A-body master kit - 06/01/10 05:16 AM

Quote:

Im not a front end expert, but I know what most of these bushings are for. Of course there are no descriptions of what these bushings go to, so: What are the large bushings for that are circled? The lower ones have slots in the ID, the upper ones are larger and are smooth. Most others I labeled. Maybe front leaf bushings?

They are front leaf eye bushings. There are two different diameters used in A-bodies. So they give you both to cover you. Cool!

My 68 340 original rear spring car had the larger diameter that was the same diameter as my 71 Challenger R/T. I'm guessing the smaller diameter is for the /6 and/or non HD suspension cars.

I bought a kit from Mancini once for my Barracuda that had the small diameter bushings only.

I looks like they are giving you two sets of front leaf spring eye metel sleeves. Are those different ID and/or OD? Are they different width?

OR that is the second set of sleeves shorter sway bar sleeves for those two shorter sway bar end link bolts???
© 2024 Moparts Forums