Moparts

Where do you guys get your Dash Harness??

Posted By: U_Code_Cuda

Where do you guys get your Dash Harness?? - 03/26/10 03:30 PM

I need a rallye dash harness for a 1971 Demon 340...The only place I found one is Year One and they are back ordered til June...great price though $549 plus 20% discount
Also, How are Evans Wiring harnesses for everything else??

Thanks,
Posted By: MonGoo$e

Re: Where do you guys get your Dash Harness?? - 03/26/10 07:04 PM

I think Evans supplies Year One. I have used their engine harnesses and have been very happy.
Posted By: can.al

Re: Where do you guys get your Dash Harness?? - 03/27/10 01:40 AM

...if you have a '71 standard dash harness,i think you might only have to re-wire your rotary connector,all else should be the same
i'm sure someone can help you on this.
Posted By: ahy

Re: Where do you guys get your Dash Harness?? - 03/27/10 11:11 AM

I believe YO is the only distributor for the stock style. That's what I used. M&H Wiring makes the harness for them (I believe). I had a small problem with part of my harness; M&H quickly took care of it for me.
Posted By: SixPackRT

Re: Where do you guys get your Dash Harness?? - 03/27/10 01:00 PM

Year One as far as I know is the only one that carries M & H Harnesses exclusively. There have been many posts on harnesses over the years, maybe do a search and see the comments. I used Year One for mine and have been very pleased. It is the only thing I buy from them.

Scott
Posted By: jrwoodjoe

Re: Where do you guys get your Dash Harness?? - 03/27/10 01:09 PM

Got my M&H harness from YO. There is a 20% off March Madness deal that went out in email. Or you can also get some off with the MOPARTS discount.

Joe
© 2024 Moparts Forums