Moparts

Front and rear sway bars

Posted By: Merlin45

Front and rear sway bars - 03/08/10 11:29 AM

Hello. I'm about to do some more work to the underside of my 74 Challenger (just installed new rear frame rails, leaf springs, and fuel tank) and am giving some serious thought to sway bars to improve the handling. Any thoughts? Would this improve the handling qualities of the car? Do I need to install both front and rear sway bars? Who is a reputable company to purchase them from? Any inputs and experience would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
Posted By: Lefty

Re: Front and rear sway bars - 03/08/10 04:33 PM

Quote:

Would this improve the handling qualities of the car? Do I need to install both front and rear sway bars?

Sway bars make a dramatic change to the cars handling, more than any other modification.

I would go with a "set" if it were my car.
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: Front and rear sway bars - 03/08/10 04:35 PM

Quote:

Hello. I'm about to do some more work to the underside of my 74 Challenger (just installed new rear frame rails, leaf springs, and fuel tank) and am giving some serious thought to sway bars to improve the handling. Any thoughts? Would this improve the handling qualities of the car? Do I need to install both front and rear sway bars? Who is a reputable company to purchase them from? Any inputs and experience would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Picture comparision on the bottom of this page. But read it all...

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...&PHPSESSID=
Posted By: AndyF

Re: Front and rear sway bars - 03/08/10 06:56 PM

Spend some time on the Firm Feel website. www.firmfeel.com
© 2024 Moparts Forums