Moparts

duster sharktooth grill,and both bumpers,new,price$$$$$

Posted By: mopardiebold

duster sharktooth grill,and both bumpers,new,price$$$$$ - 03/05/10 09:53 PM

i want new chrome bumpers,or my bumpers rechromed and a sharktooth grille for my 72 duster, but me and my wife are laid off so money is tight,does anyone know of the cheapest price on these items,and good quality,i heard that they have a new duster grill and bumpers on the market but i have yet found them,,, thanks Paul

Attached picture 5847268-IM002668.JPG
Posted By: 340duster340

Re: duster sharktooth grill,and both bumpers,new,price$$$$$ - 03/06/10 05:28 AM

i would hunt for the bumpers used...there are some decent deals out there. certainly cheaper than having yours rechromed.

for 340 grilles check forabodiesonly.com there are a bunch of used ones up there at a reasonable price.
Posted By: 340dart4spd

Re: duster sharktooth grill,and both bumpers,new,price$$$$$ - 03/06/10 05:31 AM

Quote:

i want new chrome bumpers,or my bumpers rechromed and a sharktooth grille for my 72 duster, but me and my wife are laid off so money is tight,does anyone know of the cheapest price on these items,and good quality,i heard that they have a new duster grill and bumpers on the market but i have yet found them,,, thanks Paul

I know of a really nice grill complete..but not cheap . guy wants 1000.00 for it..
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: duster sharktooth grill,and both bumpers,new,price$$$$$ - 03/08/10 06:54 AM

I believe that G Car has the Sharktooth grilles for around $ 800 WITHOUT the stainless steel trim, parking lamp lenses or headlight bezels. OUCH ! As for bumpers, AMD sells them solo or as a pair. Pricing was CHEAPER than rechroming and quality was excellent.
Posted By: mopardiebold

Re: duster sharktooth grill,and both bumpers,new,price$$$$$ - 03/08/10 07:42 PM

AMD.COM? thanks paul
Posted By: badblack68

Re: duster sharktooth grill,and both bumpers,new,price$$$$$ - 03/09/10 12:47 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I know of a really nice grill complete..but not cheap . guy wants 1000.00 for it..

Yes he does...and from what I hear it may be sold on Wednesday 3/10/10.
© 2024 Moparts Forums