Moparts

FBO Ignition

Posted By: MonGoo$e

FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 03:51 AM

Anyone care to share their experiences? I really like the stock style set-up and they say it's more efficient and better in the power range.

My car is a 73 Duster that'll mostly be street driven, 360 stoked to 408(414 in reality) And likely running an A/C pump as well. gears are 3.55

Oh and I had in mind the kit with the recurved Dist. as well. Might this be overkill or could I used the stock 318 dist and not be disapointed?
Posted By: MoparDonny

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 03:58 AM

My Dad runs FBO stuff on his Challenger with a 496 and it has performed flawlessly and starts right away every time. We like the stock look and simplicity of direct plug in parts.

Don.

Attached picture 5822347-fbokit1.jpg
Posted By: eightlitermopar

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 04:12 AM

I have the complete kit on my 71 RR with a 383. I had a fairly new Mopar distributor (which I was running right out of the box)

He curved it with all the new stuff, and it cut my emissions by 50% !(on the numbers) and it runs better than it did before. It was all plug in and go, So far no probs after 3-4 years! I would buy another one for sure.

eight
Posted By: RapidRobert

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 04:14 AM

FBO stuff is good but what are your plans for your dist? You would need to shorten the slots/toss the heavy spring w the long loop and sub in another spring. If your on top of this disregard my thoughts. A MP "chrome" ECU might be adequate & is a proven/trouble free performer and would for sure be cheaper and I used an aftermarket HEI module (that was given to me but I mounted it under the dist to hide it as I dont want anybody to see a chebby part on my rides) w the big yellow Accell super coil and it was awesome.
Posted By: dave571

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 04:29 AM

Quote:

Anyone care to share their experiences? I really like the stock style set-up and they say it's more efficient and better in the power range.

My car is a 73 Duster that'll mostly be street driven, 360 stoked to 408(414 in reality) And likely running an A/C pump as well. gears are 3.55

Oh and I had in mind the kit with the recurved Dist. as well. Might this be overkill or could I used the stock 318 dist and not be disapointed?

I used to deal the stuff. It's pretty decent.

I only stopped selling it because I found dealing with customs a PITA.

As for the recurve, your stroked 414 is nowhere near a stock 318. Get the recurve. You won't regret it
Posted By: nz383man

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 04:34 AM

I run the FBO gear with my re-curved MP dizzy in my 383 Barracuda & I'm sure it runs better than the orange box. I peeled the stickers for a black coil, black ECU factory look. I found them great to deal with too, even from the other side of the world.
Posted By: 69CoronetRT

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 05:56 AM

Quote:

I would buy another one for sure.

X2

Running a stock 69 440 HP. Don did right by me. He was great to talk with on the phone. No problems after 5 years.

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 12:09 PM

great answers guys, thanks a lot! I'll spring for the new dist as well.
Posted By: 1MYTGTX

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 02:39 PM

Quote:

I run the FBO gear with my re-curved MP dizzy in my 383 Barracuda & I'm sure it runs better than the orange box. I peeled the stickers for a black coil, black ECU factory look. I found them great to deal with too, even from the other side of the world.

I did the same on my 440. Great customer service & tech help. No problems on my car for the last 4 seasons so far
Posted By: GETX

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 05:28 PM

Great product. Been running the FBO ignition on my 71 440 for over 4 years with zero problems.
Posted By: Dakota_Don

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 05:33 PM

my FBO crap didnt work.. failed with little run time.. instaalled the factory stuff and dist recurve and all is good.. FBO is waste of $$$$
Posted By: 71383beep

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 06:20 PM

Been running Don's kit for more than 4 years now with his recurved dizzy and nary an issue.

I would definitely buy from him again and yes recurve the dizzy for even a stock 318. I guarantee you'll notice a difference.

Posted By: CharlieB

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/22/10 11:28 PM

I've had it on my 69 SBee 383 for 3 years now, 30,000 miles not a problem so far.
Posted By: MoparDonny

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 02:49 AM

Quote:

my FBO crap didnt work.. failed with little run time.. instaalled the factory stuff and dist recurve and all is good.. FBO is waste of $$$$

Hmmm? I think that's a little harsh. Stuff breaks all the time. How many stories do we hear of orange and chrome boxes crapping out but many of us still use them with good results. My dad carries a Chrome box as a backup for his FBO (if he ever needed it) and I carry a spare orange box incase my chrome one goes. Life goes on!! Oh Blah Dee.

Don.
Posted By: sogtx

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 03:24 AM

so... do you guys run ported or unported vacuum advance ?

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 03:59 AM

Ported

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 04:41 AM

Ported.

I know Don likes to run Manifold, but I'm not sure why. It defies his own logic.

I curve the distributors also, and both he and I try to give you a curve that allows you to run the hihgest intial possible with your combo. Gives you way better throttle response off idle.

To then throw all the vac in on top of that, at idle, doesn't make sense to me.

Bottom line is, the purpose of vacuum advance is to increase fuel economy. Nothing else. If your motor makes less power, or runs crappy without it hooked up, or with it on ported, instead of manifold, there is something wrong with your set up.

Don doesn't like to set them up with vac advance at all if he can avoid it,(and there are plenty of combo's that vac advance is of NO benefit on, including my own car) so that is perhaps where things get different.
Posted By: 1MYTGTX

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 02:35 PM

I havent run the vacuum advance on Don's recommendations....after the dist recurve he did & his ign kit I dont need it
Posted By: moper

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 04:23 PM

Nothing he does is special, and he get s alot of money to do it. For the total investment of about $80 and a couple hours or an afternoon anyone can duplicate the work and "special" parts.
Posted By: B5 Bee

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 04:37 PM

I think the FBO ignition probably works well but I've seen a few posts where some members had problems with reliability. Mine started to give problems the first 200 miles. I never called Don about the problems since I had bought it before my project was complete, so by the time installed it, the 1 year warranty had expired.
The first two ballast resisters lasted about 200 miles each. Then the FBO ECU failed so I went with a chrome MP ECU. Then 200 miles later, another ballast. Fixed that and the MP ECU failed. The only thing left from the FBO kit was the coil. I removed the FBO coil, installed another MP chrome ECU, Accel 8145 coil and a 1.2 ohm ballast. That was over 8,000 miles ago and still going strong.
Posted By: PAINT IT BLACK

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 05:15 PM

I've had my FBO ECU go out on me, my reluctor, and a balast. All probably within 6K miles. Don is always good to deal with, but I sure wish the reliability were better. As far as performance goes, it runs GREAT. But it is a good idea - no, essential in my opinion - to have a complete set of spares in the trunk regardless of what you are running.
Posted By: 70Duster440

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 06:20 PM

Quote:

so... do you guys run ported or unported vacuum advance ?

Unported. Everything works as it should for me.
Posted By: cogen80

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 06:37 PM

Quote:

Nothing he does is special, and he get s alot of money to do it. For the total investment of about $80 and a couple hours or an afternoon anyone can duplicate the work and "special" parts.

i agree. a new mp dist. has an adjustable advance built in. play around with it here and there and you not only can duplicate what he does but you may just understand the timing a little better.
Posted By: ademon

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 06:44 PM

plus don't the new MP dist have the adj slots and are made by Mallory? i've been using the MSD blaster coil and msd .8 ohm ballast with a chrome box for years, no problems at all
Posted By: OLD318

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 07:26 PM

Quote:

Sorry to offend you, but that statement is ignorant and completely FALSE!

The heart of his system is a distributor that
has been recurved to your exact setup.

Further, it is also setup to run off of a manifold vacuum source, not port. Which is what
your stock out of the box MP elect setup tells you to do...

Out of the box, your MP distributor is barely
above junk....

Quote:

i agree. a new mp dist. has an adjustable advance built in. play around with it here and there and you not only can duplicate what he does but you may just understand the timing a little better.

Not to offend you either sir, But your dreaming
if you think you can tweak an out of the box
MP Electronic setup and duplicate his work..

Instead of sitting on here making these ignorant statements. Why don't you two educate yourselves and spend $20.00, buy his e-book and READ IT..

It is an excellent read.

Posted By: YO7_A66

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/23/10 08:28 PM

I have used the FBO ignition system now for four years with absolutely no problems on the street. This FBO system can handle 8.5-11.0 volts at the coil. I do not believe that the MP system can. More voltage to the coil is more juice to the plugs.
How many of us can say that we have worked with a company to develop our own ignition system to sell it under "our own" company name? That takes allot of time and effort, so hats off to Don.
I can't wait for Don to release his new non-ballast coil for our Mopars. Getting rid of the ballast is one more thing to make the ignition system more dependable on the street.
Maybe Don can confirm if his new coil will be stock appearing or not, and how is the FBO coil versus the other name brand coils for non-ballast ignitions.
Posted By: Roppa440

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/24/10 01:52 PM

My FBO ECU failed within a few miles. It started cutting out after 20 mins and would not allow the car to start again until everything had cooled.

It was not even getting hot. I had it mounted correctly and even had the hood up so it was not subject to high engine bay temps. But if failed every time after the same time interval.

The local FBO supplier sent me a new ECU and a new coil and ballast with no extra charge! Which was very good service.

After that I have done about 1500 miles on the new unit and all seemed fine.

But the other day the engine would not start from hot. No spark again. I tested everything and could not find a problem? Then when it was cold I tested again I had a spark. Then I was able to fire the car up as normal.

So far this has not happened again but the weather has prevented me from getting out in the car.
But just in case it does occur again I have ordered an aftermarket HEI module and if I have any more problems I am going to fit that to the coil and be done with it.

Sorry to offend you Mopar purists.
Posted By: six-barrel

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/24/10 04:23 PM

Is there something special about the coil and ECU?

I understand the tweaking of the distributor and such, but whats special about the coil and ECU?

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/24/10 05:36 PM

No offense taken. I see a difference of opinon between us, no more, no less, and I'd like to see if you can make a valid arguement for them...

"that statement is ignorant and completely FALSE!"

How so?

"The heart of his system is a distributor that
has been recurved to your exact setup. Further, it is also setup to run off of a manifold vacuum source, not port. Which is what
your stock out of the box MP elect setup tells you to do..."

The heart is a factory Mopar distributor that has a special curve to it. In otherwords, nothing fancy and the same thing in my hands when the car is right in my shop. So lets say I chose to curve it having the car present. Would you say there's a chance the thing will run as good or better than someone hundreds or thousands of miles away working off a spec sheet?

above junk....
It's no better or worse than any Mopar distributor. I'm not defending MP quality. I'm simply saying there's nothing FBO knows that the world doesn't.

"Not to offend you either sir, But your dreaming
MP Electronic setup and duplicate his work.."

I'm not dreaming if that poster was. Give me a some technical reason why I can't duplicate his work.

"Instead of sitting on here making these ignorant statements. Why don't you two educate yourselves and spend $20.00, buy his e-book and READ IT..
It is an excellent read."

I started clearly understanding ignition theory before Reagan was elected... The first time. Well enough that I was ASE certified back when these cars were still coming with these distributors and carburetors. So I'd prefer not spending the $20 to re-hash. Why don't you explain why manifold vacuum helps in a street car vs ported, and what makes the physics of FBO so unique that it can't be duplicated. You gave your $.02. I'm looking for the paper money...
Posted By: 1fastrunner

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/24/10 06:23 PM

So, is the FBO set up for port? or Manifold?
Jim
Posted By: aarcuda

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/24/10 06:34 PM

HAHAHAHA, i agree with Moper. recurving a distributor is not rocket science. recurving it to your exact combo is funny. he uses the same techniques that everyone else uses. to be able to tune to your exact combo, he'd need to have your motor and a dyno and knock sensors and such and a bunch of info.

all he does is get a warm feeling about what your motor should have and then throws in some springs, adjusts the amount of mech advance and adjusts the vacuum pod but without knowing when YOUR car will ping- which is based on a LOT of factors such as cam, compression, cylinder heads, mixture, timing, engine temp, vacuum level from idle thru part throttle cruise per rpm, combustion chamber design and piston design, and more- adjusting a distrib curve without knowing those factors is just a good guess.

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/24/10 06:37 PM

Quote:

So, is the FBO set up for port? or Manifold?
Jim

what happens when to your idle vacuum from neutral to in gear? it drops and varies as you idle. so if you have it connected that way with a big cam, your timing will jump all over the place as the vacuum changes. then the idle will change as the timing changes.

go with ported vacuum. there are reasons why this is better
Posted By: Greentween

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/24/10 07:06 PM

You need to adjust the vac can so it will stay pulled in with the lower vacumme your engine has while it is in gear. If the cam is too big, probably wont pull enough, but a nice street cam should still be able to work.

I've experimented with both. My engine likes 20-22 degrees initial for a very nice smooth idle, but will kick the starter at over 16 degrees. I use manifold vacumme and the timing stay's steady at idle in gear. It worked once I adjusted the vac can.

I'm using the FBO stuff, but I have changed the springs and added a vacumme can since I got it from Don. His setup worked, and didnt ping, but with the stiffest springs in there, I could have guessed that that would work. Not really on the edge max performace setup that way.

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/24/10 08:06 PM

my timing is locked out at 32. starts fine. runs like a beast and doesnt ping
Posted By: YO7_A66

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/24/10 08:09 PM

I changed my springs too because my spec card showed 3180rpms. I now have it at 2400rpms.
Posted By: Von

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/24/10 08:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry to offend you, but that statement is ignorant and completely FALSE!

The heart of his system is a distributor that
has been recurved to your exact setup.

Further, it is also setup to run off of a manifold vacuum source, not port. Which is what
your stock out of the box MP elect setup tells you to do...

above junk....

Quote:

Not to offend you either sir, But your dreaming
MP Electronic setup and duplicate his work..

Instead of sitting on here making these ignorant statements. Why don't you two educate yourselves and spend $20.00, buy his e-book and READ IT..

It is an excellent read.

The above post is an example of why numerous of the good tech guys have left this forum......and wont come back.

Moper knows his stuff, end of story. And yes I agree with him, nothing special to setting a curve..............
Posted By: Alikazam

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/25/10 06:05 AM

I can say from having dealt with Don in person, as to the quality of his stuff, he does his best to do right by his customers and is good at what he does.

That being said, I love my MSD Billet Distributor that I curved, my MSD 6A ignition and my other MSD electronics. *shrugs* Is it that important it appear stock? Not to me... to each their own.

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/25/10 07:11 AM

Quote:

all he does is get a warm feeling about what your motor should have and then throws in some springs, adjusts the amount of mech advance and adjusts the vacuum pod but without knowing when YOUR car will ping- which is based on a LOT of factors such as cam, compression, cylinder heads, mixture, timing, engine temp, vacuum level from idle thru part throttle cruise per rpm, combustion chamber design and piston design, and more- adjusting a distrib curve without knowing those factors is just a good guess.

Yup those are all factors.

Factors in what is a guess to some, experience and knowledge to others I suppose.

I know when Don and I "guess" at a curve we get info like, compression, head type, cam specs, weight, gear, tire diameter, stall speed, carb type, intake manifold, etc.. and a whole apge of stuff from the customer.

From there, we "guess", and usually get it right the first time.

There's no question it's not magic, but let's be honest here... what exactly is magic on hotrods that are 30 to 50 years old? Not much.

In the same breath, most modern techs have never worked on a carb OR a distributor, so when you talk about a timing curve to them, they have no idea what you even mean, let alone what would be a good one.

For many, trial and error works well for something like this too(and that is great), for others, they'd rather not mess around with it. That can be said about anything done to a car, or done to anything else, for that matter too

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/25/10 01:19 PM

Quote:

There's no question it's not magic, but let's be honest here... what exactly is magic on hotrods that are 30 to 50 years old? Not much.

In the same breath, most modern techs have never worked on a carb OR a distributor, so when you talk about a timing curve to them, they have no idea what you even mean, let alone what would be a good one.

For many, trial and error works well for something like this too(and that is great), for others, they'd rather not mess around with it. That can be said about anything done to a car, or done to anything else, for that matter too

Dave, Thanks for putting the real reason many guys choose FBO out there. It's not the voodoo or anything unique. It's easy and convenient, and for that, they pay what I consider a hefty premium. But if they pay, like the result, and come back, god bless... Happy and satisfied can encompass ignorance...lol The opposite end of the spectrum are those who posted they bought it, installed it, and then as their experience got better, they changed away from what the spec sheet result was. Because they had the car there and understood how it all worked. Dave (Y07) is one of those. Never have I known someone so diligent and tenacious. What I typically see in this industry are not techs per se, but hobbyists. Who for the most part at least initially believe the hype they are fed. In regard to modern techs I have to disagree. The modern techs I know are concerned with cylinder to cylinder timing curves and injector pulse widths. It takes a key stroke to change the values, but you really have to KNOW what that keystroke is doing in the engine. Most put guys that deal with carbs and distributors to shame when it comes to the "whys" rather than the "hows".
Posted By: patrick

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/25/10 03:24 PM

also, don't forget, that the ECU isn't some parts store ECU, it's one he designed and manufactured, and doesn't pull timing out at high RPM like most chrysler ECU's...

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/25/10 07:04 PM

Quote:

also, don't forget, that the ECU isn't some parts store ECU, it's one he designed and manufactured, and doesn't pull timing out at high RPM like most chrysler ECU's...

I'd actually like to see the proof behind that. ive heard it said before but Ive never seen anyone back it up with data. got any?

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 10:00 AM

No way has Don got the brains or microprocessing facility to "engineer" or develope a solid state electronic device of any description.

It seems to act like a HEI module. I wonder if the FBO unit is basically a HEI in a Chrysler type container??
Posted By: ThermoQuad

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 10:29 AM

Quote:

I'd actually like to see the proof behind that. ive heard it said before but Ive never seen anyone back it up with data. got any?
No way has Don got the brains or micro-processing facility to "engineer" or develop a solid state electronic device of any description

I corrected the grammar errors in the above quotes.

This is where I get off the bus...you don't deserve answers to your questions as it insults most peoples common decency.

The control boxes electric circuit is constructed from separate components. The quality of the components and construction determines how well the box will function or deliver spark. Got that sparkey???

As a customer of FBO I can back it the "claims" with real data but what for? Another bully will come along and spout more nonsense.

It's comments like this that takes the good technical information that forums are supposed to provide and ruins it...ignorance rules

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 01:40 PM

I recall at one point, maybe 4-5 years ago, when there was s big deal being made about the MP Orange controllers failing someone did a test with several different ones. The post is older than the search function we have now so I can't find it. But one was an FBO as I recall, and they were fairly new to the market at the time. The MP orange did pull timing out, as did I think one parts store version. The Standard Ignition LX-101 module did not, nor did Don's. The Standard ones I've used in many cars and trucks I did conversions on (removing lean burn). The last one I bought was a couple years ago but it was like $28. Again, timing control on that level is an issue many enthusiasts dont know about. So there are other just as good but much cheaper options if one understands the problem and looks. The key is understanding the whole thing and not relying on one salesman's pitch on it. Now not to sound like some toothless dog barking and spouting garbage... In 1987 I bought an ignition system from a small company called Jacobs Ignition after reading about it in Chrysler Power Magazine. The owner was Chris Jacobs, PH D. He wrote a book published in 1999 titled Performance Ignition Systems (HP books #1306). Chapter 6, page 126 (I found it on line to get the reference) there is a chart that reccommends for street and race the Std Ignition LX-101 as it's stable to 8500. Interestingly, the pic on the FBO site, and the pic of the Std part, are identical aside from teh black epoxy (FBO) vs blue(Std) and different from the MP case module. You might also note FBO reccommends Std. Ign "Blue Streak" (Standard's perforamnce line) caps and rotors. So I don't think the relationship betwen the two companies is very distant. In any event, tehse are just my opinions. I generally don't believe ads or hype.
Posted By: Kam*Kuda

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 02:57 PM

Great points Moper

Here is a How to...

if you want to know how or do it yourself
the MP version, you simply adjust inside the distributer, really easy!

Attached picture 5831320-dist1.jpg

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 02:58 PM

Page 2

Attached picture 5831321-dist2.jpg

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 02:58 PM

Page 3

Attached picture 5831322-dist3.jpg

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 02:59 PM

Page 4

Attached picture 5831323-dist4.jpg

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 03:01 PM

Not hard to do. Worked excellent. The MSD box was a nice improvement especially at idle. 18 intial worked great for my lil 408 and 35 total.

All you really do is get the initial what works best for your combo and you can do that in your driveway. And set the total at somewhere between 34-36 based on some engine info. You wekld up the slots and file them back to get the spread between initial and total ie 18 to 35 is 17 degrees spread. Weld up the slot and file back. see the notes for the sizing
The light springs let the advance come in quicker.

Attached picture 5831326-dist-advance008.jpg

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 03:28 PM

Quote:

This is where I get off the bus...you don't deserve answers to your questions as it insults most peoples common decency.

Normally I wouldn't insult anyone but Don deserves it after the way he insulted and ranted at me on a private club forum. He started it.
So yah boo sucks to you.

But his stuff is good. No doubt about it.

Although if what I hear about his current research, into a solid primary (not wound) coil, is true then it has me wondering where his knowlege of physics went.

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 03:34 PM

Quote:

In 1987 I bought an ignition system from a small company called Jacobs Ignition after reading about it in Chrysler Power Magazine. The owner was Chris Jacobs, PH D. He wrote a book published in 1999 titled Performance Ignition Systems (HP books #1306).

1990 when I did the same thing. I used his CD ignition system for 10 years with no problems and it was the best I have ever seen.

Quote:

Chapter 6, page 126 (I found it on line to get the reference) there is a chart that reccommends for street and race the Std Ignition LX-101 as it's stable to 8500. Interestingly, the pic on the FBO site, and the pic of the Std part, are identical aside from teh black epoxy (FBO) vs blue(Std) and different from the MP case module. You might also note FBO reccommends Std. Ign "Blue Streak" (Standard's perforamnce line) caps and rotors. So I don't think the relationship betwen the two companies is very distant. In any event, tehse are just my opinions. I generally don't believe ads or hype.

That was very interesting.
Posted By: hemi471

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 03:46 PM

I dont think Don makes his ECU or coils. They are sourced from a vendor and sold as his brand.

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 03:53 PM

Quote:

Not hard to do. Worked excellent. The MSD box was a nice improvement especially at idle. 18 intial worked great for my lil 408 and 35 total.

All you really do is get the initial what works best for your combo and you can do that in your driveway. And set the total at somewhere between 34-36 based on some engine info. You wekld up the slots and file them back to get the spread between initial and total ie 18 to 35 is 17 degrees spread. Weld up the slot and file back. see the notes for the sizing
The light springs let the advance come in quicker.

my magnum headed 318 runs best with 32 degrees total.

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 08:22 PM

Quote:

my magnum headed 318 runs best with 32 degrees total.

Patrick do you have quench?

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 09:19 PM

nope, pistons .055 in the hole, .028" head gasket. comp works out right to 9:1. I kinda wish I woulda decked the block .040 while it was apart. but right now it runs real strong on 87 octane with a 259 degree advertised (208@.050, 127@.2) roller cam.

Re: FBO Ignition - 02/26/10 10:45 PM

great answers guys, don't get to upset at each other, I'm just trying to put my money in the best place, not really into race car ignitions, just something that works like factory but can hold it's performance if I get into a high rpm range.
© 2024 Moparts Forums