Moparts

63 Fury Wire Harness?

Posted By: Slims63FURY

63 Fury Wire Harness? - 01/28/10 05:23 PM

Anyone out there know of a place that can re-fab a wire harness?? OR,,a good after market that has an application for 63 B-Body's. Painless has kits, but they say they are for 66 and up. I still have the original harness and it would be nice to set up this rebuild with some new wires and connectors.
Posted By: BJohnson

Re: 63 Fury Wire Harness? - 01/28/10 06:41 PM

Quote:

Anyone out there know of a place that can re-fab a wire harness?? OR,,a good after market that has an application for 63 B-Body's. Painless has kits, but they say they are for 66 and up. I still have the original harness and it would be nice to set up this rebuild with some new wires and connectors.

Give Tom a call at M&H, he will help you out. Make sure you only talk to Tom. 562 926-9552 x201.
Posted By: 383man

Re: 63 Fury Wire Harness? - 01/29/10 12:58 AM

Hey my car is on the site also ! I did mine myself. But I have been an auto tech all my life and I do alot of electrical work. I opened up my harness's and repaired what needed and retaped them with mods for my electronic ign. Nice car. Ron
Posted By: Slims63FURY

Re: 63 Fury Wire Harness? - 02/01/10 05:11 PM

Did you replace the connectors? How about the firewall connector junction? If so where did you get the parts, and new wiring? I would not mind giving it ago myself if I can get all the right stuff.
Posted By: BobK

Re: 63 Fury Wire Harness? - 02/01/10 07:41 PM

try Evan's Wiring. i have one of his harnesses for my 64. Google Evan's wiring
© 2024 Moparts Forums