Moparts

Where to buy factory service manual

Posted By: Husker1

Where to buy factory service manual - 01/14/10 01:21 PM

i would like to buy a factory service manual for my '65 Belvedere. i have the cd version but would like to have an actual book. does anybody know where to get a printed service manual?

thanks
Posted By: Chi_Town_Runner

Re: Where to buy factory service manual - 01/14/10 02:30 PM

It's been many years ago but I got mine, 'for my '68 RR, from Year One. They had paper repros. I think a simple web search will turn up a few vendors or check E-Pay.

I have since gotten a CD and I use both extensivly.

Good Luck

Frank
Posted By: therocks

Re: Where to buy factory service manual - 01/14/10 03:12 PM

Swap meet or Ebay.I see them all the time.I paid 20 bucks for my 65 Manual.That was probally 20 years ago.Rocky
Posted By: DaytonaTurbo

Re: Where to buy factory service manual - 01/14/10 05:28 PM

I got my used FSM off ebay. I think I paid 10-20 bucks plus shipping. Well worth it.
Posted By: Lefty

Re: Where to buy factory service manual - 01/14/10 05:54 PM

Quote:

I got my used FSM off ebay. I think I paid 10-20 bucks plus shipping. Well worth it.

Posted By: Husker1

Re: Where to buy factory service manual - 01/14/10 06:12 PM

i've been looking (not real hard) on ebay and have not seen anything, i will just keep looking. i was hoping that somebody was reproducing them. thanks for the info.
Posted By: ademon

Re: Where to buy factory service manual - 01/14/10 06:14 PM

i think they are reprinting them but they are around $80 or so.
Posted By: therocks

Re: Where to buy factory service manual - 01/15/10 03:53 PM

The Dodge manual is basically the same.Biggest difference is trim removal.The wiring and mechanicals are the same as Plymouth.The early manusl cover all the models in one manual.Rocky
Posted By: Fab64

Re: Where to buy factory service manual - 01/15/10 04:09 PM

I got mine on e-bay five years ago, from this seller:

Bishko Automotive Literature

I think it was about $50-60 plus shipping. It's basically a photocopy of an original manual. My only complaint is that some of the illustrations are very dark, and are difficult to see clearly.

Roger
© 2024 Moparts Forums