Moparts

RR bench to bucket......

Posted By: WannaRunner

RR bench to bucket...... - 11/28/09 07:55 PM

I'm switching to buckets (from bench) in my '69 RR, I have settled on the Corbeau sport seats, they offer the buckets in "40 and "44 widths. does anyone know the stock width of the '69 RR buckets? I want to keep the width as close to stock as possible as I also want to convert from column to console shifter and don't want to create possible fitment issues with a wider seat. Also, does anyone have any imput on the Corbeau seats? good/bad??

Thanks
Posted By: meepmeep70

Re: RR bench to bucket...... - 11/29/09 01:23 AM

can't offer ya much help other then a i've got a 70
Posted By: mopargem

Re: RR bench to bucket...... - 11/29/09 01:42 AM

Not sure if I understand your question, the 69 bucket seat bun is appx 22" wide, are you talking the mounting tracks? Regardless, dont toss your 69 bench seat, its probably worth more than a set of buckets to the right person!

Re: RR bench to bucket...... - 11/29/09 02:32 AM

Quote:

Not sure if I understand your question, the 69 bucket seat bun is appx 22" wide, are you talking the mounting tracks? Regardless, dont toss your 69 bench seat, its probably worth more than a set of buckets to the right person!

Thanks for replying! I re-read my post and realized I wasn't asking the question right Corbeau offers 2 options for their "Sport seat" one will fit up to 40" waist, the bun width for this seat is 21" The second option is for a up to 44" waist, the bun width for this seat is 23" With the RR having about 22" bun width it looks like I could go either way. The main thing I'm worrried about is would a 23" wide bucket cause any fitment issues with a stock automatic center console???

Actually my '69 has a '70 split bench in it now, lol......

Re: RR bench to bucket...... - 12/01/09 08:59 AM

Anyone have a '69 RR with buckets & console???
© 2024 Moparts Forums