Moparts

Handling kits for the new Challengers

Posted By: Daty Rogers

Handling kits for the new Challengers - 10/19/09 01:54 PM

I watched the Bonneville Top Gear episode a while back and became curious if there are handling kits available yet. I wonder too if handling problems Richard experiences in the mountain roads were more of a wheel/tire or something else (other than the weight issue).

-Daty
Posted By: RokketRide

Re: Handling kits for the new Challengers - 10/19/09 04:43 PM

How bout this one?

http://www.hotchkis.net/challenger_srt8_stage_1_tvs_system.html
Posted By: Hotchkis

Re: Handling kits for the new Challengers - 10/20/09 12:49 AM

The kit that Rokketride posted would be perfect for Richard's mountain road problem on the Top Gear Episode with the Challenger. Our new Challenger TVS will lower the ride height, reduce body roll and increase the chassis response of your 2009 Challenger. This track tested Sport Coil Spring and Sway Bar package lowers your Challenger to give it just the right look with an aggressive stance and a lower center of gravity. Hotchkis Performance Sport Sway Bars are developed as a complete front and rear, balanced system, providing the ultimate in handling improvement. Our tuned TVS package works well driving your favorite twisty road or just cruising around town. Like all our parts, components are manufactured in the USA from the highest quality steel and finished in our durable gloss black powdercoat.

We'll be running a special discount for Moparts forum members until the end of October, so call our sales line and ask about the Moparts deal.

Posted By: Devil

Re: Handling kits for the new Challengers - 10/20/09 01:15 AM

Wish I could afford one, it would be sweet for next year's Power Tour on the Challenger Classic. It could definately use a little suspension boost.
Posted By: Daty Rogers

Re: Handling kits for the new Challengers - 10/20/09 12:05 PM

Been thinking about an 6 speed manual R/T with this package and a supercharger would give the srt8s fits.

-Daty
© 2024 Moparts Forums