Moparts

70-1 Cuda Tail Panel Chrome

Posted By: Stewpar

70-1 Cuda Tail Panel Chrome - 08/08/09 01:59 AM

Does anyone reproduce this yet? Thanks for the help!
Posted By: 6bblgt

Re: 70-1 Cuda Tail Panel Chrome - 08/08/09 02:35 AM

It has been out for a few years already. Noy sure who makes it ..... METRO??

Fit at the seams is a little different than original, but at least it is available.

or was

none on ebay at Metro or a B E & A ?? Are they all gone?
Posted By: 2fast4yourBrain

Re: 70-1 Cuda Tail Panel Chrome - 08/08/09 02:48 AM

BE&A/PG CLassic has the correct style.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: 70-1 Cuda Tail Panel Chrome - 08/08/09 03:43 AM

Quote:

Rob, is this something just released, I can't find it listed on their site, or search engine?.......the new Metro release is OK, but a 6bblgt mentioned the "C" end pcs, leave a little to be desired,....I have an older repro set that Year One had a vendor doing many years ago, (15+yrs)that discontinued making them, they were "spot on"!........if BEA has them in the "correct" shape, that would be great as I'm in need of another set, and the ones from Metro are like I said OK, but the swell on the ends of the "C" pcs is rather "ehh" to say the least

Mike
Posted By: 2fast4yourBrain

Re: 70-1 Cuda Tail Panel Chrome - 08/08/09 05:19 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Rob, is this something just released, I can't find it listed on their site, or search engine?.......the new Metro release is OK, but a 6bblgt mentioned the "C" end pcs, leave a little to be desired,....I have an older repro set that Year One had a vendor doing many years ago, (15+yrs)that discontinued making them, they were "spot on"!........if BEA has them in the "correct" shape, that would be great as I'm in need of another set, and the ones from Metro are like I said OK, but the swell on the ends of the "C" pcs is rather "ehh" to say the least

Mike

pgclassic ebay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-71-M...p4506.m20.l1116

I'm sure if you contact mike via www.beaparts.com, he can get you the same thing.
© 2024 Moparts Forums