Moparts

Repro center caps. Where do I buy them?

Posted By: S&J Butler

Repro center caps. Where do I buy them? - 07/20/09 02:09 AM

Looking for someone who sells reproduction center caps. I am looking for 70/71 style plastic in dark argent for large bolt pattern wheels.
Thanks
Scott
Posted By: LimeliteAero

Re: Repro center caps. Where do I buy them? - 07/20/09 02:32 AM

B/E&A sells them, and they pop up on E-Bay pretty often.
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: Repro center caps. Where do I buy them? - 07/20/09 03:21 AM

About every general Mopar reproduction vendor sells them. You can even get them at your dealer. Summit even has them.

Re: Repro center caps. Where do I buy them? - 07/20/09 03:39 AM

Cool. How about drip rail mouldings for Challengers? Is any body re-poping these?

Re: Repro center caps. Where do I buy them? - 07/20/09 03:52 AM

Quote:

Cool. How about drip rail mouldings for Challengers? Is any body re-poping these?

Nope. Your dented or missing?

Re: Repro center caps. Where do I buy them? - 07/20/09 03:57 AM

They were in the trunk when I bought the car. They look like they were removed with a bottle opener. does any body restore them?

Re: Repro center caps. Where do I buy them? - 07/20/09 04:03 AM

Quote:

They were in the trunk when I bought the car. They look like they were removed with a bottle opener. does any body restore them?

Not easy to restore. You'd have to show picture to professional stainless trim restorer. I don't think they are too much used??

??? They just unscrew from the roof section. I bet a previous owner thought they were like the ones for B and A bodies that are cliped over the body drip rail. Some people shouldn't be allowed to work on cars.
Posted By: rss

Re: Repro center caps. Where do I buy them? - 07/20/09 04:34 AM

Quote:

Looking for someone who sells reproduction center caps. I am looking for 70/71 style plastic in dark argent for large bolt pattern wheels.

You don't even have to buy reproductions, you can buy these directly from your Chrysler dealer.
© 2024 Moparts Forums