Moparts

64' Dart Rear Springs

Posted By: Tomsecks

64' Dart Rear Springs - 06/27/08 01:41 AM

2 questions:

1. Are they the same as the 67-76?
2. Any ones out there people are really happy with?

Car is a 64' convertable w/ a /6 and 904. Nothing performance at all, just a cruiser and in need of replacing the 44 year old ones. Planning on getting a set from JC Whitney if there aren't major objections out there.

Thanks.
Posted By: RapidRobert

Re: 64' Dart Rear Springs - 06/27/08 02:12 AM

(1)yes (2) many have ordered the JR spring ones from jcw & been happy with them(quality & price). they sent me the wrong one(yeah just one ) & I had a hell of a time getting it straightened out,they had the part #'s confused with the F body ones (with the oval front eye) which is what the one I got was. Finally after many ph calls to different departments & different people in the same dept I got my credit card refunded. Then they called me up several weeks later offering me a set at way over the listed price . I declined & said that's enough but many many people have had good luck with their service & the springs,maybe my number was up I guess . But no mas jcw for me.
Posted By: rbstroker

Re: 64' Dart Rear Springs - 06/28/08 10:54 AM

The springs are the same. I had exactly the same problem as Rapid Robert with JC Whitney. I will never use them again.
Posted By: RapidRobert

Re: 64' Dart Rear Springs - 06/28/08 01:30 PM

thanks RB for the validation,so I wasn't the only one. in their defense alot of the people I talked to there at jcw seemed sincere & tried to figure it out but had the wrong info in front of them & couldn't find a solution & I will say that the(wrong) spring that did arrive it looked like a stout piece.
© 2024 Moparts Forums