Moparts

Does the new Challenger have a fender tag?

Posted By: sixty7gtx

Does the new Challenger have a fender tag? - 05/17/09 04:47 PM

Where is the fender tag on the new Challenger?? thanks Joe

Attached picture 5235078-challgener001.jpg
Posted By: RodStRace

Re: Does the new Challenger have a fender tag? - 05/17/09 06:00 PM

Don't know about a tag, but the paperwork from the dealer should be available, and now in the computer age, all the info should be available.
When I got my PT, I had them print out another window sticker.
I don't know how responsive Chrysler is to end-user requests, but they may be able to provide the timelines we read about in Ryan's post concerning when it was ordered and when it was in each part of the build process. Good Luck!

Re: Does the new Challenger have a fender tag? - 05/17/09 06:01 PM

Quote:

Don't know about a tag, but the paperwork from the dealer should be available, and now in the computer age, all the info should be available.
When I got my PT, I had them print out another window sticker.
I don't know how responsive Chrysler is to end-user requests, but they may be able to provide the timelines we read about in Ryan's post concerning when it was ordered and when it was in each part of the build process. Good Luck!

thanks
Posted By: Blue66Charger

Re: Does the new Challenger have a fender tag? - 05/17/09 06:17 PM

Build date info is in the door jam (on door). Not "fender tag" level of detail - dealer shoould be able to provide "build schedule"

Re: Does the new Challenger have a fender tag? - 05/17/09 09:15 PM

Quote:

Build date info is in the door jam (on door). Not "fender tag" level of detail - dealer shoould be able to provide "build schedule"

found it,, Thanks
© 2024 Moparts Forums