Moparts

Has any one ever used pg classic seat covers?

Posted By: 79machocharger

Has any one ever used pg classic seat covers? - 05/06/09 05:47 PM

Just wondering if any one has used the pg classic seat covers and how well they fit, thanks.
Posted By: boomer

Re: Has any one ever used pg classic seat covers? - 05/06/09 07:19 PM

I used them on my Duster. The bucket seat fit fine but, the rear seat was too small. They sent me a replacement and promised to reimburse me shipping to return the rear seat cover but never did. That was a year and a half ago and I am still fighting with them for my shipping money. I would not use them unless they were the last option!!!!! Just my opinion....
Posted By: nomore65BelvJim

Re: Has any one ever used pg classic seat covers? - 05/06/09 09:13 PM

They sold me the wrong year front bucket covers and wouldnt do anything to correct it. They either knowingly sold me the wrong year covers or didnt know their product well enough to know the difference. Either way PG Classics/cudaroadster/epartsforcars wont see another dime from me.
Posted By: dodger1

Re: Has any one ever used pg classic seat covers? - 05/07/09 12:08 AM

There not ery honest, it took 2 months before I got them and there cheap , buy legndary if you can afford it.
Posted By: 79machocharger

Re: Has any one ever used pg classic seat covers? - 05/07/09 11:25 AM

Thanks for the info, that's all I need to know. I recently bought a set of seat covers from year one and they were junk. They use to carry Legendary and they switched to a different company. The material was much thinner and the fit was really bad. Looks like I'll giving Legendary a call.
© 2024 Moparts Forums