Moparts

wiper drive link Fury updated, part #

Posted By: DarrenS

wiper drive link Fury updated, part # - 05/04/09 08:16 PM

I picked up a 77 sport fury and the wiper drive link is not connected to the motor. Is there any place that sells the bushing that holds it on?

Thanks,
Darren

Re: wiper arm drive link Fury - 05/05/09 07:15 PM

The drive link is connected to the motor arm by a plastic piece with a spring in it. Can these be separated or does it come as one piece?
Posted By: 68CoronetRT

Re: wiper arm drive link Fury - 05/05/09 11:08 PM

Quote:

The drive link is connected to the motor arm by a plastic piece with a spring in it. Can these be separated or does it come as one piece?

Have you tried R/T Specialties? Tom usually has most fasteners that others don't.
http://www.rtspecialties.net/
Posted By: In_The_Pink

Re: wiper arm drive link Fury - 05/06/09 02:40 AM

Quote:

I think they can be separated. Does it/do they look like the pieces on the right in this picture?

Re: wiper arm drive link Fury - 05/06/09 03:15 AM

I don't see a pic...

I will put a pic on tomorrow am, or later tonite.

Can someone with parts book look up this part number and see if it is the part I described?

3799287 SUPERCEDES TO PART NUMBER 3799440

Thanks

Re: wiper arm drive link Fury - 05/06/09 05:53 PM

Posted By: volaredon

Re: wiper arm drive link Fury - 05/06/09 11:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I think they can be separated. Does it/do they look like the pieces on the right in this picture?

Mine was teh piece that connects to what is shown in the pic and was about 12-14" long, give-or-take. My buddy behind the dealer parts counter found me one, like 2 years ago. Had to buy the whole link could not get just the plastic piece that was actually bad by itself.

Re: wiper arm drive link Fury - 05/07/09 02:05 AM

Yes, the one on he right is it...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mine was teh piece that connects to what is shown in the pic and was about 12-14" long, give-or-take. My buddy behind the dealer parts counter found me one, like 2 years ago. Had to buy the whole link could not get just the plastic piece that was actually bad by itself.

Re: wiper arm drive link Fury - 05/07/09 02:10 AM

My local dealer just told me, no longer serviced. Does that mean there may be some out there, I just need someone inside to find?
Posted By: In_The_Pink

Re: wiper arm drive link Fury - 05/07/09 03:24 AM

You need to find one from a place specializing in NOS parts. I'll search parts voice for you and see who (or if anyone) has one.

Is the part number you posted above the part you need for sure?

Just checked the superceeded # and three places have the part:

GALEANA C/P/J
Columbia, SC 29210
(803) 461-7700

Pioneer Motor, Inc.
Trinidad, CO 81082
719) 846-2264

This place is hella expensive, so be forewarned:

COLLECTORS AUTO SUPPLY
OROVILLE, WA 98844
9800) 414-4462

Re: wiper arm drive link Fury - 05/07/09 04:36 AM

Quote:

You need to find one from a place specializing in NOS parts. I'll search parts voice for you and see who (or if anyone) has one.

Is the part number you posted above the part you need for sure?

I got that part number from an auction that seemed like it might be it, but it had no picture. So I am not sure it is part...

The part in the right side of picture is for sure what I need though.

Thanks for looking that up.

Does anyone have a pic of that part number?
© 2024 Moparts Forums