Moparts

What does this cooler fit???

Posted By: minivan

What does this cooler fit??? - 04/21/09 09:15 PM

Recieved this with a ps pump I purchased. Anyone know what this fits? Is it a ps cooler or a tranny cooler?? Thanks

Attached picture 5179491-pscooler2.jpg
Posted By: klunick

Re: What does this cooler fit??? - 04/21/09 09:17 PM

Looks to be a PS cooler. Mine on my 69 SuperBee was similar in shape but appears to have smaller a smaller tube and it had vanes that ran in between the 2 tubes.

Re: What does this cooler fit??? - 04/21/09 09:17 PM

another

Attached picture 5179494-pscooler3.jpg
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: What does this cooler fit??? - 04/21/09 09:49 PM

Quote:

Looks to be a PS cooler. Mine on my 69 SuperBee was similar in shape but appears to have smaller a smaller tube and it had vanes that ran in between the 2 tubes.

the factory one on your bee doesn't even remotely resemble that .

it's nothing factory that I ever saw

Re: What does this cooler fit??? - 04/21/09 11:01 PM

Cmon John, I was hoping you would tell me its a 426 wedge/hemi special smokey yunick race cooler.. Cleaning garage and I hate to throw it out before someone tells me they have been looking for it... ????
Posted By: scratchnfotraction

Re: What does this cooler fit??? - 04/22/09 02:03 AM

uh..I will take it if you are gonna toss it out

Posted By: klunick

Re: What does this cooler fit??? - 04/22/09 02:08 AM

Quote:

Quote:

the factory one on your bee doesn't even remotely resemble that .

it's nothing factory that I ever saw

Come on John, it looks close enough that I can tell what it is. My factory one may have a couple more bends in it, but it is the same principle, and my vanes run all the way across from tube to tube.
Posted By: gamagoat6x6

Re: What does this cooler fit??? - 04/22/09 02:14 AM

That`s a factory steering cooler that came on `65-`66 C bodies for sure. It has the big hoses that match the TRW pumps used back then. Had the identical unit on my `66 Monaco 500.
© 2024 Moparts Forums